User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Can I record on reason?

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Can I record on reason?

yo help me out please. I normally record on ableton live but the mother fucker jumped into demo mode for some reason, and says my serial # is disabled. I'm gonna call tech support and all that good stuff but it's actually pirated so I doupt i'll get too far (i'm gonna try to hustle some shit). Anyways, I was wondering if I could record on Reason in the mean time. ACTUALLY, I was planning on buying some new software soon anyways and was hoping yall mo foe's could give me some good suggestions. I really liked Live 5 other than my intel core duo getting bogged like a celeron when I dropped in effects and plug-ins. I'm not really worried about a spending limit, and was considering the new ableton that just came out... Let me know what yall think MAAANE

Battle Record
    6-0
    No, but you can use Cubase as a plugin with Reason to do it that way, Reason is production based.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-0
    For beginers get Acid Pro 4.1 or Cool Edit, and or Adobe Audition.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm kinda passed the beginners faze when it comes to recording and mixing..... I'll pick something out myself you're too dumb anyways and can't spell. haha j/k thanks for trying to help PoSsIbLe but you mutha fuckas at RB are IMPOSSIBLE. Though, it wouldn't be a bad idea to use Cubase as a plug-in. I'de rather just use reason for beats because I think most of it's synths and reverbs and all the goodies are based on instruments not vocals (not that I couldn't fuck with them i'm just saying...I could be very wrong). Anyways I think i'm gonna go with Live 6 I just hope they set the CPU management a little more NOT stupid. If anyone has Live 6 lemme know what you think, I heard they fixed the processor usage but I don't know first hand...

Battle Record
    6-0
    I can't spell? What because you point out one fucking spelling mistake, its all of a sudden I am too dumb? I think your the one who is too dumb since you have a 500 dollar beat making program and you don't even know if you can record on it or not. Watch you step little man. I went out of my way, and it wasn't directed at you like I was calling you an amature. I was just stating some software you can use that is cheap or shit you can get for free off the net. And you wonder why people don't want to talk to you. I was just looking for your answer because I do not personally use reason. But It said that Cubase can be used directly with Reason, google it.

huh? I said "j/k". Lighten up man... What makes you think "I wonder" why people don't talk to me anyways? Only fuckin thing I wonder about is outer space and shit when I be chiefin. I'm more of a thinker than a wonderer (though I guess the two coincide). I know i'm an as asshole mother fucker who doesn't really aggree with hardly anything or anyone... But I have that right bitch, in person i'm not so bad..... LOL little man. Na but I have had ableton for a long time, my homi gave me reason cus he works at guitar center N' shit... Hooked me up on my mic too..."side tracked". I havn't used reason really at all. Maybe if I were as knowledgeable as you I would know this shit before getting to know the program. Me pointing out your spelling error wasn't the point... Who can't spell beginner.?.. And FUCK google I use yahoo or ask.
    Last edited by JayFro407; November 1st, 2006 at 10:26 PM

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    get nuendo 3 or cubase sx3 if you really want to do some recording.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Aite true, while i'm at it i'm going to get me the pre-amp you suggested, than it's just the Nt1-a holdin me back from some real shit.