User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Adobe Audition 2.0......Help me out please...

Battle Record
    31-14

Adobe Audition 2.0......Help me out please...

I had cool edit pro 2.1......shit crashed.......but i could still record and save sessions....i got adobe audition 2.0 and was able to transfer the sessions to that and mixdown and get my tracks out.....now my cool edit 2.1 crashed totally....i cant even use it no more.......so im tryin to record in adobe audition 2.0 but i cant see my mic and it wont let me arm for recording.....i got a usb mic and for some reason its not lettin me arm for recording and doesnt recognize i have mic...can somebody help me out here?.......also can somebody send me some good mic settings to sound upscale and better quality....if u wanna see what the default settings got me already u can check my audio....but yea.....How to get my usb port mic recognized by the program and mic settings? Thank you for your time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-8
    yeah man I got some dope settings for better quality...I'll copy and paste 'em in here when i get home...

You got to put them in EXACTLY or they will echoe like crazy...cant help you with the mic problem tho. Try disconnecting the mic and re plugging it in?

Battle Record
    6-0
    You have to check your USB Plugin, and make sure that it is recognizing it for plug and play. Or else it won't plug and play lofl.

Battle Record
    31-14
    where do i say plug in play at?