User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Baxter D. Wall

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

Baxter D. Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall
    btw, Atlanta plays NY, Pitt and Cincy. . . don't be surprised if they lose three in a row. .

So I was wrong...we didnt win all 3...just 2...now we have two easy wins coming up in what....isnt it the Browns and Lions?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka
    the Giants however....they are one of the best all around teams in the NFL....defensively...rushing...and passing....

So...admit I was right about Atlanta being the NFC South division champ...and they will also be in the NFC Championship game...while you said they are still just an 8-8 team....and bow to your master about being right about the Giants being one of the best overall teams in the NFL while you sulk about your hometeam losing to Indy and your Steelers getting shat on by a suck ass Raider team....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    30-12
    So I was wrong...we didnt win all 3...just 2...now we have two easy wins coming up in what....isnt it the Browns and Lions?

So...admit I was right about Atlanta being the NFC South division champ...and they will also be in the NFC Championship game...while you said they are still just an 8-8 team....and bow to your master about being right about the Giants being one of the best overall teams in the NFL while you sulk about your hometeam losing to Indy and your Steelers getting shat on by a suck ass Raider team....

They will neither win the division nor be in the NFC Championship. Vick did well against two bad teams. Don't get all hyped up over squeeking past a .500 team and a 2-5 team. Atlanta isn't that good, period. The Giants, however, are a top 10 team. . but they still beat you. Just like I said they would.

Kid, you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to football. Period. Your bias blinds you. Moron.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    My team is good.

Yep.
    AI

Battle Record
    136-1
    ^You should love the Falcons for helping put your team in 1st in the division...

And I see your still in denial Baxter......and to say that the Steelers or the Bengals have a bad pass defense is just stupid as fuck...the Bengals have the highest turnover ratio in the NFL in passing games and the Steelers have a QB blitz package that causes so many interceptions and sacks it's not funny

BUT...you was right about one thing...into which...I'll admit when I'am wrong...they said last night on Sunday Night Football the league rush average is 4...so congrats on getting that part of football right

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Wait a few weeks... we will give the Falcons a grea thank you by punishing Dunn and Vick
    AI

Battle Record
    136-1
    hmm...don't get too cocky....I can't deny the Ravens being one of the best teams though...but the Falcons might have Abraham back by the Ravens game he is out for 3-4 weeks...counting this past week...so he has 2-3 weeks left...when he's back...we wont need more than our d-line to make McNair feel hurried when passing...then our LBs can handle rushing unless Jamal goes to the outside of the o-line which alot of people dont realize that's a strongpoint for him...

Only thing I dont hope is if Vick tries passing it too much...he's been on a roll lately, but the pass defense of the Ravens are incomparable to any team in the NFL so far...we got D. Hall...so that's one reciever covered pretty good...Crocker is a shutdown type of safety but he's still able to get burned once in a while...as for Jason Webster...they need to get rid of that sorry piece of shit or he'll get torched every game..which is one reason why it is so important to have Abraham back by that game...

As for our offense...ugh...I dont know....field goals are not a problem...running the ball might be decent against the ravens since the Falcons are so versatile in that area...but passing will be tough...it may be a low scoring game

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins
    colts Baby!

Battle Record
    30-12
    ^You should love the Falcons for helping put your team in 1st in the division...

And I see your still in denial Baxter......and to say that the Steelers or the Bengals have a bad pass defense is just stupid as fuck...the Bengals have the highest turnover ratio in the NFL in passing games and the Steelers have a QB blitz package that causes so many interceptions and sacks it's not funny

BUT...you was right about one thing...into which...I'll admit when I'am wrong...they said last night on Sunday Night Football the league rush average is 4...so congrats on getting that part of football right

You're right, what am I thinking. . clearly, the Steelers, who are 15th in the league against the pass, and the Bengals who are 16th have awesome secondarys. . .

we better throw Vick in the Hall of Fame now, because obviously those two games in which he threw more than 2 TD's in his entire career constitute the norm for him. Let's completely ignore EVERY OTHER FUCKING GAME HES EVER PLAYED and acknowledge him as the greatest QB ever.

He's bad. Fuck you.
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; October 30th, 2006 at 06:59 PM

Battle Record
    1-1
    lol... Giants suck, if Romo played last week like he did last night...
    it would have been over...

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    11-9
    First of all the Giants are 2nd to the bears as the best in the NFC, ben roetlisberger is overrated and finally people are seeing that....The new Mike Vick is fucking amazing, very dangerous, but they are a 10-6 team tops. Peyton Manning likes to pick on defenses that try to be sneaky, reggie wayne pwns denver.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    1-1
    The NFC doesnt look very competitive this season, Basically all bears...
    Atlanta is ok, Carolina is ok, Cowboys... mmmeh i dunno, Giants are ok.

Peyton Manning likes picking on sneaky D's... thats great, Denver is all secondary when it comes to how great they are... What happends when when Manning faces a team that gets more sacks per game then most teams get turnovers per?
    The colts are dope but without d... they wont get past the AFC Series like that...

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    9-4
    all you have to do is switch schemes on Peyton..
    ex. tennessee.
    glycerine.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindrop.
    hmm...don't get too cocky....I can't deny the Ravens being one of the best teams though...but the Falcons might have Abraham back by the Ravens game he is out for 3-4 weeks...counting this past week...so he has 2-3 weeks left...when he's back...we wont need more than our d-line to make McNair feel hurried when passing...then our LBs can handle rushing unless Jamal goes to the outside of the o-line which alot of people dont realize that's a strongpoint for him...

Only thing I dont hope is if Vick tries passing it too much...he's been on a roll lately, but the pass defense of the Ravens are incomparable to any team in the NFL so far...we got D. Hall...so that's one reciever covered pretty good...Crocker is a shutdown type of safety but he's still able to get burned once in a while...as for Jason Webster...they need to get rid of that sorry piece of shit or he'll get torched every game..which is one reason why it is so important to have Abraham back by that game...

As for our offense...ugh...I dont know....field goals are not a problem...running the ball might be decent against the ravens since the Falcons are so versatile in that area...but passing will be tough...it may be a low scoring game
    I didnt say anything about this being a blowout... or even winning for sure.

I just predict Dunn and Vick to take a beating... because thats what we do...
    AI

Battle Record
    136-1
    I didn't say you said it'd be a blowout...lol...I was pointing out the weak points of both teams...though it does have the tendency to be a blowout...and not on our part (another thing I bet Baxter will do...is admit when he thinks is team will lose)

Battle Record
    18-2
    I agree with Mr.108-1