User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: the text here sucks, this is why

Battle Record
    0-1

the text here sucks, this is why

im not trying to brag about being one of the best or anything like that im just stating that how can i be a HOF battler on HF rapdome and all those other sites, and come on here and get beat 5-0 by some wack ass lyrics.... i mean seriously this is text its meant to be creative.... and i got voters saying, thats play blah blah, nothing that i write is played... its simple its called creativity ya'll need to expand that....... just my point of view..... i mean this site could have some great writers and excellent opportunites but creativity is what you need first.........................get at ya boi........
    -Robbin Hood

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins
    u suck..... other sites are wack compared to here

ok thx bye bye

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins
    THis sites prlolly had that creaticity bought to it couple years ago, now most concspets are played out

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Seamen swims around your mouth, its a sea of love - I'll put the heat to mugs
    Cause your lifes "Hanging From a String" like....well.. ...(See Above)
    Hood isnt nice? -..well dont doubt Pressure - cause Hood'll take you out, with One foul Lecture
    i dont have to speak on Caskets - fact is.. i'll leave 'Paragon in Wooden Cases' - ..like Hotel Dressers
    Paragon isn't 'good not even halfway decent', honestly hes like 'midget golfers', 'not up to par'
    got this goof writin 'suicide notes', hes always 'pushed to side' like 'broke down cars'
    Challenge me? i almost died laughing, you dont have a 'chance with me'
    blast your head off ya neck, and your legs from your torso, cause at the end of this youll be lookin like the 'letter T' (get it)
    You entered RB recently and your prime ended quick! wheres your balls? i can find mine prick
    now you learned the lesson of a loss.. So whats the smartest thing thats ever 'came outta Paragons mouth'? Einstiens dick

ok this is your verse

shoot yourself.... if i came to your site they'd think i'm god

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    ^^
    truth be told!
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    11-3
    Your name is played.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbin Hood
    im not trying to brag about being one of the best or anything like that im just stating that how can i be a HOF battler on HF rapdome and all those other sites, and come on here and get beat 5-0 by some wack ass lyrics.... i mean seriously this is text its meant to be creative.... and i got voters saying, thats play blah blah, nothing that i write is played... its simple its called creativity ya'll need to expand that....... just my point of view..... i mean this site could have some great writers and excellent opportunites but creativity is what you need first.........................get at ya boi........
    You wouldn't know creativity if it fucked your mother.

You've Earned a Custom Title! J-killa's Avatar
    you fuckin faggot.

hahahahha ?!? that was funny wat u said " you wouldnt know creativity if u fucked your mother" hahah LMAO!!
    JuMp OfF

if you won all that shit there and get beat here - you had dickriders there. truth's a bitch ... you suck at rap.
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

You've Earned a Custom Title! J-killa's Avatar
    yea u kinda do suck but im just sayin..your gonna get better, i aint tryin to be a dickrider or nuttin..dont be hatin tho
    JuMp OfF

Battle Record
    34-2
    closed you fag

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    /
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.