User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Poetry is named after. . .

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    nicely done!..

mad props man..you came original 100%..yea people have thought of this and have done it but yo came with a diffrent approacha nd very unqiue and determined you never fell of once..your vocab stood nicely and assorted ya know, nothing cramped and yet nothing basic...you came very well rounded with its feel in emotion and content..your diction was no limited which made the piece very wonderous yet direct and on point so we can understand..this was a nice concept and your grasped it firmly and never let go..you drove this piece to its extent no way can another do this topic unless it tops you..in which my case i feel like it cant or else the other dude will be called a biter...lmfao. nice job man i liked your metaphors that helped the story out nicely and the vocab and wording very well put..nice job!.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

You've Earned a Custom Title! J-killa's Avatar
    Very nice piece, im liking it
    JuMp OfF

Re: Poetry is named after. . .

Yeah dude,
    I enjoyed this one, i found myself reading it aloud with alot of ease, it flowed perfectly. I like the effective pauses and prerequesite titles you give to the verses or sections. the content was great, describing reasons for writing and such. Excellent showing an appreciation for a legend and I really like the idea of you using his influence as if he's helping you out. Excellent peice, keep up the great work!