detremental. \\//s. Syk.iLL

unlimited lines
    topic:Speak of the Devil
    check in 30 min.
    due on Tues.
    no hate votes
    no crew votes
    no pm'ed votes/ dickrider votes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0
    checkin in. I'll probably drop like tomorrow or something.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-3
    Czeck Mate

Battle Record
    5-0
    Speak of the Devil

The horrific pictures that go through my mind about the pain that took place on that day,
    Bodies of children falling to the ground, seeping blood into the streets while people pray,
    Terror everywhere you look, people crying, seeing family dying, while souls are being took,
    It starts to rain, as I feel God's tears and feel the Devil's smile as they both sit up and look,
    This is the end, the world has finally reached the Revelation that has been tought worldwide,
    It's funny that with all of the bibles and tears shed now less people will live and more will die,
    The Devil's gates are being flooded with all of the non-believers and Satan worshipers,
    While God is recieving the repented Saints and all of the belivers and all his servers,
    The churches being overun by those who are still trying to save themselves and make Heaven,
    The tortured souls of Hell trying to get out but the Demons are steadily pulling them back in,
    The Saints of families begging God that there loved ones please be omitted into the promised land,
    God weaping as he looks at his beautiful children being hurt and looks to them saying he can't,
    The Devil laughs as he looks at Hell being filled by thousands with every minute passing,
    The Angels of Heaven look at God and then to the people and begin to start asking,
    God please, you have all the power from earth and Heaven as you are the King,
    There is nothing I can do my children, they should have lived there life sacrificing,
    The Devil looks up at God and smiles, God looks down with a frown at his long lost angel,
    Lucifer, why do you choose to corrupt, I've watched you grow since you were in a cradle,
    The Devil throws his head back and says, do not speak of me like you are mighty,
    The Angels are ready for war as they look at the Devil and say, he is Lord, Almighty,
    The Demons look at the Angels, as God and the Devil hold both back with authority,
    God says, I speak of the Devil any time I please, and I look at you with eyes of pity,
    I'm finished with you and your tactics, I have my souls and your children are now dead,
    God looks at him with Love, and he reaches down and opens the gates of fiery red,
    Come my children, you are free to roam the earth forever, just do not speak of the Devil any longer,
    The Devil walks back into Hell, realizing he is powerless, and returns to Heaven as an angel, Lucifer,

Battle Record
    0-3
    Speak of the Devil
    [Note:Click the link above]

I'm sure you've suspected this at least in your lives.
    Dimissed the fact, and hired stupid lies.
    I have an announcement that might NOT shock you all
    Lindsey Lohan is the devil... and yes she has balls

Set into your tivo's memories is the nostagia of Parent Trap
    The echoes of claps resonating in tombs of a flat
    Chest that was groped by a silicon wrapped hand
    Like the very fabric of time was stiched with mamary glands
    As needles injected her lips with flame and feces
    She raped the imagination with simple strip tease
    Revealing prehistoric testes noosed upon a penis
    Bleeding semen into the crevices of Ten Commandment edicts
    Where they fester, have sex, give birth to a new breed
    Of sex icon teenager, with blood and cloth pool drip around the achilles

The rain tiptoed, spoke in a pit pat on on the window
    While Rumours churned and bellowed on a cellphone
    View set to silent but still it dialed the whispers
    Of white noise that disperse into slivers
    Of hypnotic ringtones , each with a gold lockets
    Wrapped around plastic blond hair, Blair which
    Project screamed through the crevices of a broken screen
    The faint candlight reflected off their shadows
    As crimson wax wrapped around the torso of bathrobes
    Thats a mixture of plastic dribbling from the nose

"Welcome one! Welcome all!
    Welcome Hillary, Britany and Veronica Smalls!
    First and foremost you dare mock Barbie Dolls
    That was Something I Never Had! Trapped in bathroom stalls
    Vomiting Anything But Me! Myself and my and my Identity
    So many relationships Over
    So many Disconnected Phone calls
    Only at the Very Last Moment in Time
    They find out about my balls?"
    "But"
    "Shut up! Don't speak till my rant is over
    Before I inject your pupils with cheap China town odors"

S Class factory manufactured bodies were strapped
    To Magnet's as electricity coursed through silicon slabs
    X-Ray splayed their brain into wrinkles of radio waves
    It was that day Britney said "I'm not that innocent"

LINDSEY LOHAN IS THE DEVIL! HELL BENT!
    TO MAKE WOMEN MASTERBATE ON VIDEOTAPE
    TO PAY THE RENT!
    HE SPEECH IS ENTRANCING! HER WORDS ARE DRUGS
    SHE WILL MAKE OUR WOMEN SEX SLAVES
    LABOR AWAY IN THE CLUB

Battle Record
    5-0
    uppin 1

Battle Record
    37-24
    Detremental.- Well i think you had for the most part the right idea, you came consistant with your verse, had some ok lines etc etc. but the difference between an ok verse to a good verse is things like structure,rhymescheme,minor internals/wordplay.et and the difference between a good verse and a dope verse is deep emotion/imagery/wordplay/creativity/twists etc etc. i think you came with an ok verse mainly cuz ur structure was STRETCHED..which isnt always a bad thing but then in each line that is stretchd u need mad internals/wordplay to keep it exciting....your take on the topic was obvious, there was no real creative outlook other than some of ur content was nice.....overall you had simply an OK verse...which is not downing you, just need more experience...

Favorite Bar:
    The Demons look at the Angels, as God and the Devil hold both back with authority,
    God says, I speak of the Devil any time I please, and I look at you with eyes of pity,

Syk.iLL- What can i say i have seen your work, and your creativity is always a plus...you write with a sense of humour in this piece, yet it comes across at the same time as tho it greatly pisses you off, which i think is a great plus...i do not believe this is your best write i have seen, but you included some nice vocab, great wordplay,a straight structure,rhymescheme..etc etc. also the thing that trully seald it for you in my opinion was ur use of her actual songs in ur piece, tied to the actual write..that was aslso a creative touch...which is something i did with one of my lasts writs on EDGAR ALLEN POE...im diggin it...

KEEP UP BOTH YALL..

V/ Syk.iLL
    Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices

Battle Record
    36-12
    both of these topicals wer good to read i like the way det was goin deeper in to the subject as i carried on readin it was very interesting because the imegery made me want to carry on reading so thats was a plus thing, the rhyming scheme wasnt bad but although i think u can improve dat very easly, and the way u set it up was like a short story gd work here.

on the other hand syk u had a very humorous topical, i like it wen u was sort of clowin her on the 1st couple of lines, but it didnt really interest me dat much coz i felt det came with a deeper read. but i was impressed with ur rhyming scheme u kept dat up well and ur structure was on point, well i rekon both of ur structures wer gd, but my vote goes 2 det for the reasons above. no hate

Got a hole in you then your bleeding
    so its not like im just calling you pussy for no reason - Jada

You've Earned a Custom Title! A.O.D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-3
    Okes so I saw more creativity in Speks peice...I feel that when it comes to Det he had the structure down better... vocab was consistent throughout both peices...But when it comes to a topical creativity and being able to twist and turn a topic into your own unique peice is what makes it better than everyone else's. G'job to both people.

vote Spek... but it was close.
    I'm not back...I'm simply bored out of my mind.

Battle Record
    5-0
    Quote Originally Posted by A.O.D
    Okes so I saw more creativity in Speks peice...I feel that when it comes to Det he had the structure down better... vocab was consistent throughout both peices...But when it comes to a topical creativity and being able to twist and turn a topic into your own unique peice is what makes it better than everyone else's. G'job to both people.

vote Spek... but it was close.
    definitely a d/r. wrong name. he voted for Spekz when I battled Syk.ill.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion
    Im getting you banned for recycling that verse from TouchMics[Dot]com.................................

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins
    A.O.D vote dqued

Battle Record
    0-3
    Det Why Did I lose both of my votes? Spek Voted for me with a long explained vote... Shouldnt I have one vote?

Battle Record
    5-0
    Spekz is a noweight and he can't poll. AOD's vote got dq'ed because it was a d/r vote. and uppin 2 because of the message.

You've Earned a Custom Title! A.O.D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-3
    I has a concentration problem last night. And I am bad with names... so that DQ is crap... simply because my opinion still stands whether I typed the wrong name thinking something different or not.

I am not going to sweat this b.s. though. If someone wants a better brake down let me know. Other than that. My opinion stands.

-Late.
    I'm not back...I'm simply bored out of my mind.