Battle Record
    0-1

Truflow vs. Wordz AhGod

10 lines (5 bars)

House Rules

Due in 24 hrs...

Check
    !..I Always Come Big..!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF
    check..I'll drop in a lil...mind if I go atleast 12 or 14? If not its still cool man.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod
    check..I'll drop in a lil...mind if I go atleast 12 or 14? If not its still cool man.
    Yea...12 is coo...damn lotta ppl want to battle me today

I'll blind drop right after you do...
    !..I Always Come Big..!

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF
    Yo...
    To tell the truth, either you sink or swim but I got flow to drown in
    1st time in RB history, I'll get more votes then what my post count is
    Flow, your punches are weak on me, you can swing till your wrist breaks
    You excepted the battle ....seems like your whole life is just full of mistakes
    This kids fake, and all his shits cheap ...tear the gear off till his chest leaks
    I'll beat em' wit an army blade ...Thats as close as he'll ever get to Swiss Beats
    This kid Reeks, couldn't pop the potato if he threw fries at me
    I'll beat em' with a roc, so Truflow can throw his hands up and Dynasty
    see, I puzzle losers like you with out the use of riddles
    So you can come big, but unless your bitch is with me ...then she'll probably only come a little

10 lines
    good luck man.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    0-1
    My first KO on here....

Lights Out...
    I’m a beast son, you’d be stupid enough to hug a bear and start to embrace fur,
    Then I’ll devour you and like a magic trick “make Wordz disappear” without using an eraser!!
    Tru stay delivering shells, hit with precision while your punches all fail,
    Internet thug…The only time you even “touched a clip” was trimming your nails!!
    My words leave this kid perplexed, Delusional thoughts of being ill…what’s next?
    You ain’t nice son, cause I peeped you audio and I’m not surprised you’re now trying text!!
    Tru slay with fists, you’ve got no chance...I never miss to destroy and lay the hits,
    You win? Nah, “no-one believes in God” and I’m not referring to a world of Atheists!!
    Have him choked in lace, then run at with scissors just to cut to the chase,
    Now with this quick key this kid got ate…I’m not surprised fruit was the taste!!
    !..I Always Come Big..!

Battle Record
    0-1
    up up up...#1........................................... .................................................. ..............................................
    !..I Always Come Big..!

Battle Record
    112-23
    str8 drop tru..good luck my nigga.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    Flow, your punches are weak on me, you can swing till your wrist breaks

VS.

NOTHING

Tru's verse was mostly played and used concepts and filler spaces with self glorifications...dude PUNCH!.......wordz that was your best line everything else was meh.....ok!...but you got him for at least having a punch connect!..
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    112-23
    Thanks c. lets uppin for a few more votes and some good feedback.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    0-4
    my dood truflow had dis shit...dis kid be givin dem dangerous punches...hahaha.....da otha boy had good shit too but i guess dat truflow had betta 1s.....iight.......

Battle Record
    112-23
    uppin for votes in this bitch
    カミノコトバ

This kids fake, and all his shits cheap ...tear the gear off till his chest leaks
    So you can come big, but unless your bitch is with me ...then she'll probably only come a little
    so if shes with you she'll cum alil? dont you mean a lot?!
    nice wordplay but ya need some hard punches mayne... ur style is nice though

VS.

I’m a beast son, you’d be stupid enough to hug a bear and start to embrace fur,
    Then I’ll devour you and like a magic trick “make Wordz disappear” without using an eraser!!
    Tru stay delivering shells, hit with precision while your punches all fail,
    Internet thug…The only time you even “touched a clip” was trimming your nails!!

tru likin your wordplay and ur punches are harder than Words. your punches are clear and imaginable... so im gonna have to go wit TRU
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
    src="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Truflow vs. Wordz AhGod

draw...