User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Is any1 up for a collaboration? (rap song)

Talking Is any1 up for a collaboration? (rap song)

ok ppl listen up! tha name is bilshot aka ill bill, if you didn't already know, I am an Emcee from the UK hoping to collab with sum1 else for a hip-hop based underground rap track. the outcome from this production is going to be featured on my album and others if permission is asked.

If you are interested then post here, leaving your name and sum info about yourself and your ideas, preferably with a sample of your work so I know the style that I am working with and then we will proceed to produce and organise the song theme, structure, etc. So is anybody interested in this OFF-THE-WALL collab?!?! OR WHAT??? C'mon me peoples, post up now!

Any more questions or suggestions then e-mail me at: bilz89@hotmail.com with the subject title,"Off-the-wall collab" alrite peeps holla back!

-peace

My name is Subjekt i like Long walks in the park and i like crashing weddings....

Nah just playin

Name - Subjekt
    dont have a S/n
    Email-jerszboy@hotmail.com
    soundclick.com/anotherlevel (thats old tracks im down to do different themes)

anything else just post in here i'll check back daily

Talking sorted

Yo! peepd yer shit man that sounds good, welcome aboard subjekt. this project will be underway pretty much straight away so get ready wit' ur lyrics. we gona right a song about life, obstacles and that ya know, a wide subject bt that is pretty much the theme man so be real with it.

the only thing really that I have to insist for both of us to stick to as in rules lol is that we keep our swearing toned down ya know, its gota be quite meaningful dawg. none of this gangsta shit.

I'm gona send you the beat through e-mail. you spit your verse/s and then send it back to me so that I can add my verse/s and choruses and that way I can also see what you can do ok man. just make sure you've finished for me to add the final touches and my parts ok mate, and IT MUST stay in mp3 format.

ANYBODY ELSE INTERESTED IN BEING ON THIS TRACK -HIT ME BACK-

peace. laterz.
    Last edited by Bilshot; August 21st, 2006 at 01:56 PM

iight koo