streatching fingers, toes
    I celebrate
    the smile of the soul

I care for nothingness
    enjoy the exquisit
    soft music of life
    rhythem that is
    sheer pleasure of being

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-6
    up.

Battle Record
    8-3
    Good job on this.. it was original concept and the imagery was fuckign nice.. i actually relaxed a bit when I read this.. the description was top-notch and I felt myself floating through thought and everything.. there were some minor spelling errors though.. fix that up and this would be a very nice read

hit up "The Eulogy Is Late"

Battle Record
    14-6
    thanks man, well, im real relaxed right now, lol, so yeah, and those spelling errors i'll work on.

Battle Record
    8-3

Battle Record
    14-6
    kk.

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45
    this was simple but yet very good. nice flow you had

structure was good and u had some nice vocab here and there

overall this was nice i liked it. your good keep it up.

Battle Record
    14-6
    thanks man...

Battle Record
    1-4
    Nice, Short and abstract style of poetry, i liked it alot. It was fast paced and proved a point, what more can i say on such a short peice? longer would of been interesting.

Battle Record
    14-6
    yeah, short, lol, but thanks man, thanks alot.