User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: 9 Hour and 10 Minute Freestyle...HOLY FUCK!

Battle Record
    1-0

9 Hour and 10 Minute Freestyle...HOLY FUCK!

Conscious Hip-Hopper, Supernatural, freestyled his way into history at this years Rock the Bells concert held in San Bernardino, CA this weekend.

The now legendary rapper beat the Guinness Book of World Records for the Longest Freestyle Rap with a time of 9 hours and 10 minutes besting the record set by Canadian rapper D.O.

"Basically keeping my breath and pacing myself were the hardest aspects for me but by the grace of God I made it," Supernatural told AllHipHop.com.

The Rock the Bells festival has become synonymous with making Hip-Hop history since reuniting all the members of Wu-Tang on the same stage two years ago.

Chang Weisberg, the creator of the festival, says the world class hip-hop affair was the perfect place for Supernatural to break the world record, because the festival represents the best elements of Hip-Hop.

"Supernatural is arguably one of the best freestyler's in the game and he proved it today," says Weisberg. "Although the rules allowed him to do songs or covers of songs he wanted to put a little extra on the record and do it all freestyle and that's what he did straight through it wasn't a mental challenge for him at all, it was freestyle."

Supernatural was joined throughout the day by friends, fans and peers showing support and adding the fodder for his freestyle as he dj'd to the spins of DJ Rhettmatic, DJ Rocky Roc, and Dialated Peoples DJ Babu.

....I got this on myspace as a bulletin from numerous of people..Is this true?
    It's my own space, my own time, when I'm just out there letting my thoughts go. It's part of my day like eating, and it's one of my favorite parts.

Louise Kent

Battle Record
    1-2
    9 hours and 10 minutes non-stop?

i don't know if this is true but my mind sure can't see that it is..

wow... freestyling for 9 hours and 10 minutes is like.. 910 times harder than talking for 9 hours and 10 minutes... and i know i sure can't ignore a glass of water after only 15 minutes of talking..

edit: wow.. the fuck.. i'ma find out if this is true... and try to find an audio or video or anything for proof.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Alright. Do it up.
    It's my own space, my own time, when I'm just out there letting my thoughts go. It's part of my day like eating, and it's one of my favorite parts.

Louise Kent

The one thus leanin
    Yea, it's true. The Rock The Bells Concert was 12 hours long from 12 to 12, and I think he started freestylin a little bit before it started. He was mostly backstage wit a little crowd hearin him, and then he came out on stage later that night for about 4 minutes then went back and kept going. He came out freestyling, he never stopped, he rapped about the steps on the way up to the stage and then he was rappin bout the lights when he was gettin off.

And from what I hear, nobody's posted their audio of it yet. But out of the little crowd that was back there listenin to him SOMEBODY had to have audio. I know my boy got like 30 secs on his phone, but that's all.
    There's no longevity living off negativity
    Fuck it, I'd rather sell reefer than do pizza delivery
    That's how the city be, everybody gettin they hustle on
    Judge singin death penalty like it's his favorite fuckin song
    Big Pun

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins
    damn, now he'll prolly have a slight rasp the next day na mean, 9 hours & 12 mins is long, very long

Banned
    Battle Record
    50-5
    There were was a thread a while back. Saying they were going to throw topic's to prove it was a freestyle..

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    Yea, it's true. The Rock The Bells Concert was 12 hours long from 12 to 12, and I think he started freestylin a little bit before it started. He was mostly backstage wit a little crowd hearin him, and then he came out on stage later that night for about 4 minutes then went back and kept going. He came out freestyling, he never stopped, he rapped about the steps on the way up to the stage and then he was rappin bout the lights when he was gettin off.

And from what I hear, nobody's posted their audio of it yet. But out of the little crowd that was back there listenin to him SOMEBODY had to have audio. I know my boy got like 30 secs on his phone, but that's all.
    .........Damn.

Louise Kent

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    thats crazy..

you would run out of shit to say.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Graveyard Shift's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-1
    What's the fuckin point of doing that? It's pointless.
    <center>Diggin' for Truth.
    </Center>

Banned
    Battle Record
    50-5
    Get in the record book's...

Battle Record
    3-1
    Yeah, so you're in the book, and then what? What does it mean? You freestyled for 9 hours. What does it do to improve the world? It's pointless. It's just mankinds obsession about being better than others at everything.
    </Center>

Battle Record
    8-3
    Then why do anything? I completely agree with you, Graveyard Shift, I'm going to sit around and do absolutely nothing but complain when people do something astounding and do it much better than I could.

Black Dot Biography!
    Battle Record
    1-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Graveyard Shift
    Yeah, so you're in the book, and then what? What does it mean? You freestyled for 9 hours. What does it do to improve the world? It's pointless. It's just mankinds obsession about being better than others at everything.
    Wtf, that has to be the most stupid thing anybody has said today, and meant.

You're in the book, and then what - and then YOU'VE ACHIEVED SOMETHING IN LIFE.

Or - alternatively we could just live life out by doing fuck all to make a mark. What does not doing anything at all do to improve the world? What are YOU doing to improve the world fagg0t. Depressing me isn't improving me.
    PE|WV

Battle Record
    3-1
    God, stfu dude. Judging by the disgusting pic in your sig, you're an immature loser. You don't get it. I'm not saying sit around and do nothing, no, I'm saying if you're going to do things, do something worthwhile. I don't see how freestyling for 9 hours is something that someone should want to achieve, or something that's going to be looked at as some great achievement. It just doesn't make any sense to me. And, I'm currently enrolled in Ohio State University. I'm majoring in Chemistry. I hope to move back to Africa and help with the Oil energy problems back there.
    Last edited by Graveyard Shift; August 9th, 2006 at 06:44 PM
    </Center>

Battle Record
    8-3
    Maybe someone wants to be proud??