Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 58

Thread: Picture Perfect

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF
    man this is much deserved for feedback...lazy mofo's
    AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-16
    Great Guys all of you did an out standing job rellay felt this peice Johnny Dope shit man like your imagery alot and some creativty there too but KT had the most creativity I believe althrought I saw alot and the concepts of the peice were nice I mean really dope like damn...Just the three of you put together made this dope although there was a lack of vocabulary in this still nice that doesn't matter at all to me just dope as it is guys keep it up!

Battle Record
    14-16
    Could all 3 of you hit this up please? thanks. http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305304

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-6
    aiight here goes.

I thought that this was godo shit right here....from omega straight through to the painter you kept your flow which made it read well.....all your vocabulary in this i thought was tight, I could see some emotion in this piece and your rhymescheme kept up very well through-out the whole piece....Which is a good thing...Your lines were well worded blah blah blah.....Overall nice pieces from all 3 of you keep it up...

-Thomas.
    SMOKEY

Money is the motivation..
    Battle Record
    10-2
    WoW...dope. Very nice felllas, very nice. vocab was on point, flow was on point, imagery was on point...shit everything was on point just about here. You all stayed on topic, although I think it was variety you were aiming for and if so, you did so...but it seemed like the 2nd verse could have had a better twist. If it'd been my verse I would have done so, but I don't think it would have come out quite so well. This was a very nice piece gentleman, I really don't have anything I would improve upon myself. Dope Drop, keep doing what you do.

Battles:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-1
    thanks for the feed man...thanks!...
    Insane Joker Lyricists

Battle Record
    1-4
    Nice topic but you fucking tricked me, lmao. My peice wasn't this long was it? Just playin. The topic was dope and original. Omega had the dopest content, but johnny six feet had the dopest topic therefor making me most interested in his. Overall this was three dope emcees on a dope topic, wtg

Battle Record
    5-1
    thanks for the feed man....much appreciated!..
    Insane Joker Lyricists

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins
    I'll edit in when i'v got more energy to give adequate feedback and do this piece justice....6:30 am here and i haven't slept all night lol...i'll get back at this no doubt.

Battle Record
    5-1
    woot woot man thanks and no problem my dude!
    Insane Joker Lyricists

You've Earned a Custom Title! ASI.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-2
    wow mna your pretty dope im feelin this...nice usage of vocab and structure is great...keep it up fam i liked the writer the best!

Audio is Great.

KarosiveissosickKarosiveissosickKarosiveissosick

I Stay Higha Than Tha Birds.

Yea your a vet and all with your 123,000 posts but um really....

Songs

Battle Record
    5-1
    thanks my dude....ok now ill RTF on your piece.
    Insane Joker Lyricists

the medicine man
    Battle Record
    52-34
    omega

liked your verse the flow was good, the multies were good, i liked the imagery and content.
    i think that your flow started off good, but to the end it kind of got a little worse, but still good.

i liked your first 4 lines of the verse, i thought they were a good way to start the verse off.

Johhny 6 Feet

Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead, the brush stung with splinters
    The man, bent on his task, through half a dozen winters

^i liked these lines the best out of your verse.

another good verse, high standard your closer was good as well, imagery, flow, vocab were all spot on and a good overalll verse.

Kaotic theory

again since omega set the standard with the first verse i think that you kept up with it, your flow was good again though i thought it dropped a little at the end, your lines were a little longer than at the start of the verse. also you had some lines which flowed great

its my passion, perfect pictures is where I’m living though
    creating wicked vivid visuals, of fond individuals

the first line i thought let down you second line, i liked the flow in it.

i liked the imagery you created here was very poetic.

all the verses in this piece went together very well when i was scrolling back up to choose a quoteable or look back i was looking at the wrong verse a few times. You all showed a connection here and it was one of the best OM's i've read in a while.

Battle Record
    5-1
    thanks my dude much appreciated man.
    Insane Joker Lyricists

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF
    alotta love here thanks.
    AI