User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 51

Thread: Original Props: A Revolution in Hip-hop

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    thank you nique, I'll return favor as soon as I can, too blown to attempt now..

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Gman91's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    thiz shit be jumpin son this shit was hot
    niggaz real niggaz fly niggaz hood

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    ^lmao

We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule
    Fuck dude. You are yet to make a Om that does not impress me. This wordpaly was fucking wonderful. The flow was great and went through this whole peice very well done in other words. The creativty was nice. M<ade this peice worth reading. The imagenary put image after image in my head. You didnt need those pictures because you put some in my head. The structre was nice and bsic making it easy to readand enjoy. The story you used but incredible. It was very good and I enjoyed this peice alot. 10-10. Keep writing man. I love your work.

~LeX

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    all i have to say, is this is my favorite piece i've ever read.

not on rb, i'm talking, since i was a little tyke and reading shits in books and all that. this is my favorite piece, ever.
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    ^ wow, I'm just glad you read it bruh, hope to get you to come back for future drops.. Thanls, I really appreciate everyone takign the time to drop in on my threads...

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    replied to witness and spit, along with a few others, sorry for the delay, I'm just swampped..

Soule
    No Problem
    Nenhum problema
    Nessun problema
    Ningún problema
    Aucun problème

> You
    Battle Record
    8-3
    What can I say.

Your writtens are always amazing. I dont know why some people see it as stretched. This flowed off the tongue for me. I like your vocab, some kids look up words and throw them in without them making sense, You? you fit them in perfectly.

The message in this piece was real deep, and it did not become too simple or too complicated, somehting you do perfectly.

I liked this mainly because its soemthing you can relate too, so emotion shows through. Its harder to write about something you cant relate too. And for me, Thats what made this piece.

Thanks for the good read

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304699
    ^
    Id appreciate feed there?
    Word Perfect

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-3
    Man i loved this pieace you held strong points.the figurative langugae was great .dayum i wish i could wriht like that oh well it'll take me some time of elevation .I was saying the imagery was awesome i like how you described the children to day and great multis i was definently feeling that. This was an dope pieace if you got the time it'll be cool if you'd could help me elevate.

RTF
    Last edited by El Deciple; August 8th, 2006 at 09:33 PM

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    thanks all,

sure, I never have a problem helping serious writers elevate...

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    rise

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    upping

Soule
    Aye Bounce wanna collab? I'll do my best I swear.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    You have to take a number...

There are many many dope writers who already were promised a collab. I just don't have the time to get to them all...

If you drop a verse on a track, I might be able to record something tonight.