User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: "Fuck five mics, give me ten..." - Crooked I

Battle Record
    1-2

"Fuck five mics, give me ten..." - Crooked I

Crooked I is, without a doubt, one of the illest rappers of all time... he's seriously spitting some shit on a whole different level.... u won't get sick of the Young Boss Volume 2 mixtape.. so go cop that... that shit is fucking ridiculous... go cop Volume 1 as well... and his album Boss Music... he is so underrated but so fucking ill.. and the Life After Death Row DVD is comin out Aug 11. seems like its gonna be tight... u cant sleep on this cat... wake the fuck up.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T3VCCM1N

^ sick track.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ETNWFYTQ

^ real gangsta shit.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXPNJMGC

^ mad club banger...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NGM7MMUI

^ definitely one of my favorite tracks on the mixtape..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y7KUVIO9

^ get this too.. fuck it get them all.

all these tracks are from the vol. 2 mixtape... listen and learn..

oh and if u can find his track to the renegade beat on soulseek or any other program.. listen to that.. he shits on jay-z, eminem, and royce da 5'9" with that verse... fuck... well maybe except eminem i guess..

Battle Record
    1-2
    im telling you.. dont sleep on this cat.. this the illest shit out right now... by far..

Battle Record
    1-0
    Man you right. I'm not sleeping on this dude. Thanks for the info about the mixtape, been waiting to hear something from him in a long time. Thanks.
    Last edited by FanQ.; August 4th, 2006 at 10:37 AM
    It's my own space, my own time, when I'm just out there letting my thoughts go. It's part of my day like eating, and it's one of my favorite parts.

Louise Kent

Battle Record
    1-2
    good to know..

doesnotexist
    He can't be one of the illest of all time when he doesn't even have one real album.

And i like Crooked he murderes alot of his aperances but his mixtape sucked ass.

Battle Record
    1-2
    he does have a real album out.. its called Boss Music..

his mixtapes (young boss vol. 1 and vol. 2) are dope as fuck.. even The Source and XXL magazines named them mixtapes of the year..

crooked is one of the illest of all time... he even murdered chino xl in that wake up show freestyle cypher.. he outshined him and disrespected him at the end of his verse and chino couldn't come back with shit.. as much as i like chino xl, he is not iller than crooked i... hell, u could even notice the difference when everyone in the show reacted to their verses... chino even knows it.

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Q
    he does have a real album out.. its called Boss Music..

his mixtapes (young boss vol. 1 and vol. 2) are dope as fuck.. even The Source and XXL magazines named them mixtapes of the year..

crooked is one of the illest of all time... he even murdered chino xl in that wake up show freestyle cypher.. he outshined him and disrespected him at the end of his verse and chino couldn't come back with shit.. as much as i like chino xl, he is not iller than crooked i... hell, u could even notice the difference when everyone in the show reacted to their verses... chino even knows it.
    omgggggggggggggggggggg

everrrrrry time someone mentiones crooked they mention how he "freestyled" with chino. thats what his whole damn fame is built off wow

IT WASN'T A BATTLE. HOW IS 2 MC'S TRADING WRITTENS FROM SONGS THEY ALREADY HAVE...A BATTLE??

how the fuck are you a fan of crooked i if you thought that was a freestyle wow

and boss music isnt even out as far as i know and those mixtapaes sucked ass

2 wack mixtapes make you the greatest of all time now wo im about o close this thread lmao

lol @ Snoop saying Crooked I doesn't have any style.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-2
    lol you're responding to something i didn't even say lmfao i did not even say the word "battle" in my previous post.. i said "cypher" .. i know they were not battling.. of course not.. they were just exchanging written verses, but crooked's "written" verse murdered chino's.. crooked spit a verse we never heard on any of his songs, chino was just gathering punchlines he had on his previous album. thats irrelevant anyway the important thing was crooked spit wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy doper than chino did. and crooked disrespected him at the end with his last 2 bars and on top of that, chino had no comeback (as in having a better verse, not dissing crooked, u get me now?)

as far as YOU know Boss Music isnt out.. it IS out.. i have it all.

and no, crooked i's fame wasnt built off that cypher with chino.. it was built off him raising people's eyebrows with his music.

Battle Record
    1-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeshua Bin Yosef
    lol @ Snoop saying Crooked I doesn't have any style.
    yes i read that interview..

vanja quit twisting my words you dumbfuck.. i did not say greatest of all time you idiot.. i said ONE of the illest of all time.. get ur shit straight.. goddamit dont get so mad i said crooked is better than chino.. fuck man.. close this shit... just coz i disrespected chino? fuck it, close this thread.. like i give a fuck...

haha.. damn.,..

2 mixtapes, 1 mixtape, 1 album, whatever.. its not the quantity of his music its the quality

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Q
    yes i read that interview..

vanja quit twisting my words you dumbfuck.. i did not say greatest of all time you idiot.. i said ONE of the illest of all time.. get ur shit straight.. goddamit dont get so mad i said crooked is better than chino.. fuck man.. close this shit... just coz i disrespected chino? fuck it, close this thread.. like i give a fuck...

haha.. damn.,..

2 mixtapes, 1 mixtape, 1 album, whatever.. its not the quantity of his music its the quality

llmfao and thats better?

he's ONE of the greatest of all time with one album? Which withouth even hearing I know isn't classic or anything

funny

but youre 16 what do you know :hung:

Battle Record
    1-2
    haha.. i knew something about the age would come up...

oh well, i wont get pissed off because someone admires chino's dick so much.

how lovely....

doesnotexist
    Not really I haven't mentioned chino xl on this board in months and even before that i only mentioned him when Posion Pen was coming out

but for real crooked i is one of those rappers with some nice appearances then he puts out a cd and he's dissapointing as hell and boring

the occasional great song and the rest suck

and out of 1000000000 mc's with classic albums over the last 20 years you call him one of the greatest of all time from this shit lol what spot? 1005748399th?

I am me
    dude's OK, but he is by far not the illest, or even top 10 out there now that I know of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Crooked's nice but I can't really form a full opinion on him until he releases an album.