User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Forgotten Language

Battle Record
    1-1

Forgotten Language

...with Skill To Heal The Meals Of Pill Poppers Ur A Shocker That I Put In Lockers Of Hot Socks My Drops Will Rock Those Hot Socks Off And Get Flocks Of Doctors From Helicopters To Mock Dogs I Lock Locks With Padlocks A Fad Thats Not Wack No Never My Flows Better Than Feathers Or Leather Whether Or Not You Agree You Will See Fleas Dream Of Peeing Seething Wee Inbetween Your Teeth The Heat Is Sweet And I Will Meet Jesus In My Thesis Of Bleeding Bees And Skis On Piano Keys You Dweebs Are Meat On My Hook I Took Books From The Cook Who Got Shook And Shaken When He Awakened To Find His Book Missing Your Kissing A Prison And Ur Sister With Ur Kissers And Smithers Isnt Happy Hes Sappy And Wacky And A Fatty Fat Fat I Toss Black Cats At Sacks Of Hats Till The Cats Are Mad Hatters Unlike Casper Who Is A Spooky Ghost Making Toast With Sand From The Coast With The Mostest Hostess With The Boastest Gloat The Moat Is Wet And A Mess And Ur A Pest With A Small Head From The West Of A Big Country Where Humpty Dumpty Lives I Hid Your Wish In The Mist And Gave You A Gift Of Piss That Was Better Than Your Wish

wOrDz yO...DrOP mE a LinKz And iLL hIT Ya ShiTz UP yO!!1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    *dead*

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1