Showing results 46 to 60 of 83

Thread: Master Of Illusion

Battle Record
    20-5
    wuz up IsIs
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New OM

GFX Battle-

dreadedfistofthenorthwest
    Battle Record
    14-6
    chillin yo. we need some more cats in this for it to stay alive yo.
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted Signs
    wuz up my nigga you still getting down GFX and topical

nm nigga ha....yea im still at gfx...not topicals tho
    -Awdo Matik

Battle Record
    20-5
    yo Awdo can you hook up a sig for all my crew members for a crew sig with each of there names and you wanna be down as GFX
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    20-5
    -IsIs- im working on that and you know any good dudes get at them and get at me too and we will do this
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    1-2
    ight imma try out -- doubt this crew gonna die even wit da blindness of heads right now

so tryin out
    check links in sig --- even if i dont make it --- vote then
    Hands are bloody, pressed through glass
    Glimpse of only hand prints, Then I fade back into the Past...

Return The Favor

Battle Record
    1-2
    I also will be doin GFX (again)- Audio (again) - and topicals (again)
    when i get time haha -- ight pm me if im in -- but right now i gotta get to da mall to get sum gear ~1~

Return The Favor

yo Awdo can you hook up a sig for all my crew members for a crew sig with each of there names and you wanna be down as GFX
    put me as alumni... but yea ill make somethin quick lata
    -Awdo Matik

Battle Record
    20-5
    Smurf are you a alias cause I think i know you
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    20-5
    fo sho Awdo
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

ф»¤Tier One Crew¤«ф Summit Ave.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-5
    What's up?

I've Created A Monster
    -Eminem

Battle Record
    20-5
    MC what do you think of Smurf you to IsIs
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

ф»¤Tier One Crew¤«ф Summit Ave.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-5
    Smurf has potential.

I've Created A Monster
    -Eminem

Battle Record
    1-2
    Smurf are you a alias cause I think i know you
    yes

.:~Rap~Legend~:. -- got banned a while back

Return The Favor

Battle Record
    20-5
    oh Mc thats Rap Legend from our crew LK back when yo smurf show some topical stuff
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-