User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Tequiero

mmm.... I could totally hear that spoken with a strong female voice... would come across at a natural pace and have enough taste of rythm to elevate to profound. Yes.. I think there are some small improvemants that could be made if you liuke constructive critcism =)

For example:
    i love you, travels through a spell thats casted.

You could simply say ... a spell cast... that is the same as "that's(is) casted. Unless of course there is a vision of this particular passage that I do not see.. in that case tell me to shoosh and look harder.. lol
    Last edited by HeretikX; August 1st, 2006 at 02:33 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am the Son of Ra - Bishop of Blaze,
    I am the apple of Allah
    And Messiah Christ consciousness Like
    Prometheus blessing fire unto the populace

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins
    This was quite good. Simplicit but does contain imagery, as in metaphores. I liked that, as it made the om more interesting. I liked the way this sounded whilst i was reading but you could have replaced some words with others as they lacked the power to carry on the style with which the whole poem was written. Overall, a good om with a metaphorical value to it..Stay up.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Battle Record
    5-1
    thanks my dude......appreciated feed!....also from you Heretik
    Insane Joker Lyricists

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dyl's Avatar
    Battle Record
    30-11
    Awards 25+ Wins
    you seem to be improving and it is good to see.I feel that you are getting more and more creative which is putting a smile on my face.I was impressed with your imagery and I feel you did a very good job on it.I still feel you can be that small bit more creative and I KNOW you will because you are proving with each piece you do.You threw some nice metas in there to which made me very happy.I think you have the hang of that now.Keep this up my friend

-Dyl
    Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper?
    On his way down past each floor,he kept saying to reassure himself
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....

But how you fall doesn't matter
    Its how you land

Battle Record
    5-1
    thanks my dude i made a new one just now called

Amor'
    Insane Joker Lyricists

Battle Record
    5-1
    thanks people now upping this piece please...
    Insane Joker Lyricists

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    this was a far different style from your "Amor`" piece. it's weird reading these in a row because it's odd seeing them come from the same person. it's good to know you can use your talent in a variety more so than a constant plain style. Here the vocabulary was much better, saw a couple typos or misspelling but it didn't throw me off that much this time. the vibe of the piece was sort of a sad/mysterious vibe, and in the end it was a kind've love-happy/broken-sad vibe if ya get me. The usage of the word tequiero was odd in the end, but we knew what you meant. lol. but yeah, good shit.

- Nash

Battle Record
    5-1
    thanks fam appreciated!..
    Insane Joker Lyricists

nice piece like the vocab imagery it had all the essentials man keep the poetry comin

return the favor player
    dude this site sucks man come to <a href=
    Mic </a> you'll get more feedback and everythin
    \

Battle Record
    5-1
    did and i will do again man thanks!..
    Insane Joker Lyricists

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-3
    lmfao at teh dumbass that said somthing about punchlines

man i love pieaces like this you did your thing fam I enjoyed reading it. dope from opener to closer i was feeling the atmosphere that you maintained keep writting and elevating to dope status I'll keep an eye on your writtins in teh future...

- El Deciple

Battle Record
    5-1
    woot man same to you ......appreciate it!
    Insane Joker Lyricists

redefinitive.
    Battle Record
    1-1
    I had to read it twice, haha

shit though dude. i love the usage of metaphors. i love poems with metaphors. you had great usage of both similies and metaphors.

i love the imagery. i pictured some kind of struggle and then realized it was a love story. perhaps a breaking point in the relationship. by ending it with "she was my tequiero" it explains the attachment to her.

i loved this piece. keep it up
    I ROCK THE THROWBACK LIKE SEX WITH MY EX.

Battle Record
    5-1
    thanks man....wootyness! ya feel.
    Insane Joker Lyricists

well. this was pretty dope. i like it when poems are vague, leaving you to do some interpreting of your own, however i feel this was a bit too brief. I'm really not sure whats going on. I'm thinkin its either about a chick who got dumped, or someone died. the personification and similies were great, you just didnt leave the reader with quite enough to know whats going on imo. I mean that doesnt mean the quality isn't good. it was still a very interesting read. sorry for the late return on feed btw...