User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: can some one who knows there shit like kris,bradon,opey,iametc. do me a favor

You've Earned a Custom Title! QuietB06's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dren
    ^Is the badly mixed track a Dr. Dre track? Cause there was some shit on the Chronic that was horrid.
    ......are u serious...man...FORGET ABOUT THE PICS. Read atleast a little on compression and try some things out yourself...The pics were a trick to see if youd fall for em and u obviously did....he said which one had the best mix and you answered like you could hear the mixes....the only thing you can tell from pics is that if something is peaking or not...other than that...use your ears to determine if something is a good mix...someone elses ears too...and monitors.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain
    for the record, there 2 completly different songs, recorded by the same record label.

Both recorded in 2 different time periods.

Both are rap songs. Each has a legendary producer on it.

One is consider the "defacto standard" in how a hip hop track should sound when it's mixed.

The other is a horrible fucking mix. Cuz it's too loud, it's thin sounding, and the bass is really over compressed.
    What songs are they?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am me
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietB06
    ......are u serious...man...FORGET ABOUT THE PICS. Read atleast a little on compression and try some things out yourself...The pics were a trick to see if youd fall for em and u obviously did....he said which one had the best mix and you answered like you could hear the mixes....the only thing you can tell from pics is that if something is peaking or not...other than that...use your ears to determine if something is a good mix...someone elses ears too...and monitors.
    I can't hear the fucking mixes you ass clown. How the fuck am I going to hear the mix from a picture? Dude said they were from two top notch producers, so I was curious who they were from. There are only a few "legendary" producers and a track on The Chronic really comes to mind because I can barely listen to it when it comes on. The fuck is your problem man? You just jumping on the bandwagon of people on this forum flaming others? I asked a simple fucking question and you go off assuming shit.
    Last edited by dren; July 18th, 2006 at 02:35 PM

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ^Is the badly mixed track a Dr. Dre track? Cause there was some shit on the Chronic that was horrid.

lmao... I was going to say the SAME thing...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    I can't hear the fucking mixes you ass clown. How the fuck am I going to hear the mix from a picture? Dude said they were from two top notch producers, so I was curious who they were from. There are only a few "legendary" producers and a track on The Chronic really comes to mind because I can barely listen to it when it comes on. The fuck is your problem man? You just jumping on the bandwagon of people on this forum flaming others? I asked a simple fucking question and you go off assuming shit.
    I didnt say you could hear the mixes lil dude. Read a little slower (below).
    he said which one had the best mix and YOU answered LIKE you could hear the mixes....the only thing you can tell from pics is that if something is peaking or not...
    You cant tell which is the better mix by looking at pics of the waveforms....so calm down.... Maybe if you went and read a little more about compression you wouldnt be asking to see pics of waveforms that wont tell you anything. I didnt "flame" you, I informed you..... and by the way...lol@you cussing me out through a forum..

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    *sighs* ..........................*sighs*
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

I am me
    I never asked to see pics of wave forms. I think you got me confused with somebody else in this thread a ways up.

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quietb03, shhhh.
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..