User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Rain In My Heart

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-0

Rain In My Heart

ayo that shit is tight, im not good at makin beats, but im tryin', so if u ask me that shit is perfect, keep it up, and are u usin a computer, or do u have a studio ?

Battle Record
    3-0
    Thanks. Studios usually have computers in them haha, but yeah I got a computer that I record everything into.

this shits cold man. like the voice sample in it. wasnt overused at all and fit well...you faded it well when you did also. im not a big fan of samples but you made it work like i rarely see done.
    like the melody, not too repetitive at all like a lot of em get. good slow shit. that string that sounds like a harp really sets the mood when it comes in and out. other instrument that sounds like a flute fits well into the beat. you got good strong cuts like at about 2:08

good shit overall, nothing wrong with it at all. if you sellin it its a for sure goner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

From Murderapolis-St Paul to Chicago and Detriot down to St Louis

im liking this one, nice real sound, pianos, pretty good mix, nice melodies, sounds original, is it? i like that organ too, strings nice, everything is good, keep it up man, and leave some feed on my message board
    Original Instrumentals from Crunk to Classical

Battle Record
    3-0
    Thanks for the feed people. Yeah it's all composed, no samples except the vocals. I'll get you guys back in a sec.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Bump

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins
    soothing, relaxing

Ide listen to it for sure, very nice for this type of style.

Get at my beat

Battle Record
    3-0
    Thanks for the feed. I got you on the return.