User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Where can I get a free full version beat making software?

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Patriots
    keep searchin limewire i got fl off it and cubase sx

you can also save in fl 6 demo if you have a different registered fl
    or you can just DL one of the million cracked versions of fruity loops out there...

lol
    Welcome to reality.

Word if you really need I might be able to find you a cracked FL that I got.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am me
    Now, I know most of you don't do this, but you can buy FL. If you purchase it over the internet as a download you get free upgrades for life. I believe it still costs less than $200. Those I know who purchased the software have said nothing but good things about the support they have received and the upgrades they get.
    Last edited by dren; July 17th, 2006 at 09:04 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    I'm not sure if you know this... but you get the same exact things if you don't buy it... atleast I know I do. Plus... it doesn't cost 200 or anything close to it...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    2-0
    I have FL and all it's upgrades. I didn't pay a cent.
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

I am me
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    I'm not sure if you know this... but you get the same exact things if you don't buy it... atleast I know I do. Plus... it doesn't cost 200 or anything close to it...
    It's $150. Add on a few other things and it can get close to $200.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Quote Originally Posted by dren
    It's $150. Add on a few other things and it can get close to $200.
    I have a cracked version for free

and also a fully registered fl 6 producers ed. and all the upgrades for free all off limewire

just look for what you want...zip form seems to work more often than any other, just make sure you have winzip or you wont be able to open it right.

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

From Murderapolis-St Paul to Chicago and Detriot down to St Louis

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-4
    Ya'll must be 16 and younger or broke if you think $200 is too much money to spend on a legit version of audio software with upgrades for life (well the life of the product at least).

Isn't this site supposed to be against using illegally obtained versions of software?
    Chez Scheme - Can you INTERPRET *this?
    You're rhyming with a "lisp" how I "interpret" is a wonder
    You all know my "scheme" (set! wackRappers sixFeetUnder)

Listen to the Wackness

You've Earned a Custom Title! QuietB06's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty T. YT
    Ya'll must be 16 and younger or broke if you think $200 is too much money to spend on a legit version of audio software with upgrades for life (well the life of the product at least).

Isn't this site supposed to be against using illegally obtained versions of software?
    True, I won't lie.. I downloaded the FL free because I wanted to learn how to use it before I copped the full version (lame excuse I know, sue me)... But I rarely use it cuz I mainly rap (and I'm still not good at FL). But I did just buy pro tools m-powered for my recording cuz I was tired of using a cracked cool edit. I'm definitely buying all my software from here on out. We should support some of these companies if we can ..... its pretty much the same as investin in equipment.