User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Get Down

VetWeight
    Battle Record
    2-2
    slow it down a bit to add a lil gansta flow to it...im flowing to it right now and shits hot nice schiz really idk what mobs sayin in the first few posts in the thread but this is a lil diffrent...nice bass and drum snare my dude keep em comin man.
    I Solomnly swear to heavens above
    Thou shall not fear no evil, and shead its love!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins
    thanks

slow it down eh, yeah alot of ppl said that

VetWeight
    Battle Record
    2-2
    yea.....cus it would be more convinient to add a nice simple but yet complex flow to it for others to flow to....beats are made for others to dance too but dont only make it for people to dance too EXPAND my dude and make it to aswell as it being able to being produced and used in rapping.

ya dig my dude?!.

Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins
    Yeah yueah, i dont want want it to be too slow too, so u can still grind in the club.

VetWeight
    Battle Record
    2-2
    well now thats the truth!....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    i peeped a few of ur beats. theyre allrite. u need sum better drum kits tho. n i agree with most of the ppl in the thread. u need 2 expand ur beats. there's so many dif styles of hiphop. i think alotve ppl nowadays r feelin that dirty south shit. so try other styles n get sum new kits! lol

Battle Record
    2-0
    Word Schiz you do you. I respect that. Man your beats 'r dope.
    Artistic Visions
    Written Voices

Hellavated
    Battle Record
    13-4
    hmm this was a pretty good beat i think... i dont kno much about beats yet cuz im just starting out and still learning... but i can tell that you are a good producer. i liked this beat, but to me the beat seems kindof... paki-ish lol, but still good. it's something new that's for sure... it started off kinda slow but at around the 2:45 mark, it picked up and i really liked w.e instrument u added in there, it had a good effect on the instrumental.. good work and plz rtf on these links:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301423
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301541

i need someone who knows wut they're doing to help me out. pc
    I.J.L Reppin
    Tatt And Blue Perhaps You Knew

Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins
    im computerless for a month, so ill get to your links whe ni can.

Wait until my next beat

Sugarkane might rap to it.

Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

Battle Record
    18-10
    this beat was nice, i didnt think it was one of ur best, im jus tellin u wat i think cuz i dont kno wat to tell u to do, being that im jus startin'

i listened 2 ur beats once before but ima hit u up with a few of the beats

Wild - we do kindve got the same style. kindve crazy lol. ne way. i think this beat would need a better drum it for it. the kick's aight tho. i like how u switched it up at times.

Alluring - i like the synths. i dont like the snare/claps thats in this 1 either. for the chorus i think u should add sum more strings to it.

Switch - i think the intro's a lil too long. i dont like the whole kit u started out with(kick n snares). but wen u changed it to the percussions it sounded real hot. now that the other drums came back in it dont sound that bad ne more. i really like ur switch ups tho. it sounds hot. n the percussions r hot on this. it juz sounds like ure missing sumthin tho. maybe sum more synths?

Crunk - im liking the beginning of it. the one synth sounds too much like a cell fone ringer tho lol. i dont like that too much. loving the switch up alot. damnn. i dont like that 50 cent in the club snare tho. i think if u fixed that, itd sound BANGING.

allrite so i figured id leave u sum ona few of ur beats lol. thanks for leavin me feed in mine. try n get sum better kits! shits hot tho keep it up

Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins
    Yep i need better drums, and synths :S

Fuckin fruityloops, i have to spend money i guess.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Get Down isn't on your page...?

Quote Originally Posted by Schizmatic
    Yep i need better drums, and synths :S

Fuckin fruityloops, i have to spend money i guess.
    no you dont man. download zipped sound packs off lime wire or oink

look for sound packs and drum samples and synths samples(or instead of samples type loops, extras, ect)
    i got millions of sounds n shit. just make sure u got winzip to unzip the files or it says error.
    pm me if u need to

-1ya'yo

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

From Murderapolis-St Paul to Chicago and Detriot down to St Louis