Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 119

Thread: Front Lines Mag. Week 2

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

Front Lines Mag. Week 2

Intro

Ok ok heres the deal, my computer has been fucked, my job is getting tiring, i like sleep, i like parties= Me not doing alot this week, and it being one day late..sorry, but it had to be done. Cry helped me out a ton this week, i want to ride into the sunset with you. LLL is ending its round 1 WC and there is quite a ruckus..

...DTH from the voters standpoint beat Tae Profit, but DTH says he didnt try at all, and when he doesnt try, is when people give him props, but when he thinks he writes nice..people are critical of his verses (Vaskez Battle in Tourny).

Alright, on DTH's opinion heres an interview..

swiggum15= C.Saw
    DatrusHurtz= DatrusHurtz

swiggum15
    : ok
    swiggum15 : 7.
    swiggum15 : questions
    DaTrusHurtz : alright
    swiggum15 (8:29:40 PM): do you wish to battle Vaskez in the near future?
    DaTrusHurtz : Absolutely. And if we do, he can expect 20 lines of completely fake personals to be worded in ways to make them seem as if they are true
    swiggum15 : Hella Ouch.
    swiggum15 (8:31:16 PM): do you think your better than Vaskez?
    DaTrusHurtz : We're fairly even, I think either of us can beat each other on a given day
    swiggum15 : if you tried against Tae, would you have lost? lol..
    DaTrusHurtz : lol, nah, I still woulda won
    swiggum15 : hehe
    DaTrusHurtz : FL peopel don't follow LLL tho so don't include that in the mag
    swiggum15 : whats the main thing wrong with voting in the LLL?
    DaTrusHurtz : or is this an lll mag?
    swiggum15 : FL. but who cares... still interesting
    DaTrusHurtz : oh ok
    swiggum15 : whats the main thing wrong with voting in the LLL?
    DaTrusHurtz : vet bias, if someone less known wants to beat one of the top here, they have to massively out write them and leave no question in the voters minds who had the better verse
    swiggum15 : i see.
    swiggum15 : Which line was the fake personal that Vaskez used?
    DaTrusHurtz : he had a few, the one that really pissed me off was he said i was a chubby hippy according to my picture. I've posted my picture, I'm not chubby at all and i look nothing like a hippy. He worded it tho like it was true and a lot of people quoted it and prolly gave him the edge cuz of it
    http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9010/photo17uw.jpg
    swiggum15 : ahhh..i see.
    swiggum15 : Do you think the competition in FL is at a high or a low?
    DaTrusHurtz : compared to where it's been in the last year, I think it's at a high. Feeble has really cleaned up FL
    swiggum15 : Yea, i agree..done a great job..
    swiggum15 : And last..how much do you love Marv?
    DaTrusHurtz (8:38:05 PM): as much as the rest of the site loves marv
    swiggum15 : ROFL
    swiggum15 : thanks, thats it..
    DaTrusHurtz : aight thanks

Tim
    Congrats to our FL mod for becoming a SM, youve run FL well and i have confidence you will be a great Smod. Props.

Weeks Up And Commer

NYisback

Hes starting to figure out how to use concepts, but most of the concepts he uses are played, in orer to come less played you HAVE to read more battles, or before you submit your verse search to see if your punches are played. His wording has really hurt him also, alot of his Meh punches are dropped down to wack because of his wording.

Example:

this herb aint dope, i musta planted a bad seed
    my punches hit hard...
    ...they'll have u swimmin' in ur jeans < genetically

These types of punches are very played..a quick search would have eliminated this punch, in order to win battles its ALL about originality! P.S. Great is not spelled Grate in your sig

Recent Battles.

NYisback Vs. Cronos (NY 1-0)
    NYisback Vs. Pens Ill (W/ Pens Ill 5-2 )

Voting?

So after a long period of nobody voting and continuous shitty votes FL Has gonna Soooooooo much better after feeble started banning people..almost every battle i go into people have lengthy explained votes. I remember when people would just say V/BlahBlah, but FL is really starting to clean itslef up..if you see anyone dropping bad votes, PM to me and i will put em in here ..keep it up people, you know who you are.

Example of some of the votes people are getting..

Ghost Writer Vs. Exact

- C.Saw

What's What: A Tears Vision

Look, i really enjoyed this week for FL. there was a lot going on. Everyone, INCLUDING THE NOOBIES, is showing progression. lOOk$, NYisBack, Infamouz., & the Truth are all some of the "Higher Up" noobies. All four of these FL competitors have shown massive progression coming in from tips & such of last week. They're deffinatly not so low in the slumps to not be recognized, but they're still low. Keep helping them guys, maybe we'll have a bigger LLL roster this next season. that'd be nice!

Near Future LLL competitors?

The Top elevation so far to me, seems like Comrad, Illy., McReaper, & even Blacksilence has risen from his slump of shittyness. if they choose to, i can bet on it that these four WILL get tougher by this next LLL season.

Top 5 battles for me this week:

5. LG vs. McReaper:
    TNL & Chosen Few have battled down. And it looks as if Chosen Few has picken up their first win. It wasn't an upset as LG was predicted to win, but McReaper dropped PRETTY shitty this week. this was by far his worst verse in a long while, we can just hope that he doesn't stay down for the count. LG wins 5-0.

4. Leithfold vs. Automatic:
    All the fuss about "Leithfold has dirt on this punk, he's gonna pick up this win easily" became false in this battle. What was predicted to be an upset by many of the FL'ers, was smacked right back into the jaws of the gossipers and Automatic picks up the win with the score of 5-1. which TIES TNL with the Chosen Few as well in their crew battle. 1-1 ..

3. Blacksilence vs. Stay-Z:
    Blacksilence decided to come out of his hole in this one, not with an utterly amazing verse, but still far better than what he's been slacking off with. Wasting Stay-Z's verse, he picked up the win here 5-0.

2. DaTrusHurtz vs. Ancel`:
    This! was a good battle! two LLL cats facing off in a simple heart to heart match. This was a nice one.. I really enjoyed the impact Ancel had, but then Datrus came even harder with that firey shit. the battle ended with a cold shoulder leaving Ancel` with a loss by a 5-0 knockout.

1. Untold vs. D.H. Brixton:
    YES! i understand this battle isn't quite done with yet, but goddamn! both of them came with fire. imo, untold edged this off with a nice ass verse, surprisingly, untold has risen from his slump and has become active with battles as well. Also battling me this week! (LLL heads look that up). this battle is still open, with a tied score of 3-3, and by all means, deserves the number one spot here.

nice battles guys. keep em` coming.

TOPICAL BATTLES!

Oook, these guys. Tim, Meters, Wireless, & more. give it their all, just to get NO recognition. Topical battles are being neglected. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Here's all the topicals i could find. do not neglect, leave them links. I'm sure they'll help out with yours too. GOOD FEEDBACK!

El Poeta vs. Julius Caesar
    Tim vs. Meters
    *~Big Nash~* vs. Soulstice.
    Opus vs. Ta2 Tears
    M.Pulse vs. Junio
    The Witness vs. Dusk2Dawn
    Wireless vs. A.O.D.
    .i. vs. MC
    Poetic Killer vs. Geordie
    IL Duce vs. Dat
    Fiyhashawty vs. Exact
    Spartan vs. -Twizted-
    Tim vs. Chris Black
    ~Silent~ vs. Complex*Dream
    The Witness vs. SMZ

I know, i know. it's a lot. but if EVERYONE takes the time to vote on at least 2 a piece, it'd help them all! THANKS GUYS!

& that's all i have to say ...

- Cry

Outro
    Yep yep yep, you people keep voting, watch that FL Tourny, lots of shaking up to happen next round (some this round). Buh Bye foz now bit
    Last edited by Tim; July 31st, 2006 at 02:13 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0
    Sticky This.
    Last edited by C.Saw; July 8th, 2006 at 09:51 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0
    Bump for a mod to see..

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-3
    Lmao, Thnx For Puttin Me In There, And Yes I Am Tryna Get Less Played W/ My Concepts
    GREAT BATTLES

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MY O.M.'s

SCYTSOPHRENIA

CUBIX BOX

Cole World
    Battle Record
    17-11
    meh mag but good job

Banned
    Battle Record
    69-7
    thanks for makin' me a center of attention here yo

too good to be true
    Battle Record
    4-4
    lol did people really say leth was gonna beat me?

Banned
    Battle Record
    10-3
    EWWWW that pic, that gurl teeth yellow

Battle Record
    42-6
    this was nice you could have put a slightly more bit of detail in it like last weeks

Battle Record
    21-9
    Nice Mad, Good Job

Class Clown
    Battle Record
    26-15
    but his comp was messed up, and he did it last minute

Banned
    Battle Record
    69-7
    lol, ATL I assure you her teeth aren't yellow and her breath is fine

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins
    I wanna punch that bitch in the face yo
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Wash yo got damn neck!
    Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fine Point
    I wanna punch that bitch in the face yo

I wanna punch you in the face yo

Battle Record
    36-12
    lolnice mag

Got a hole in you then your bleeding
    so its not like im just calling you pussy for no reason - Jada