User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: If your school was populated by rappers

You've Earned a Custom Title! niggerican's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1

If your school was populated by rappers

Before you complain how alot of these are completely wrong, I agree and I was not the one who made this.

Lil Kim would be the school hoe.

J-Lo would be the school slut.

Master-P would be the loser that nobody really knows, who wears his own clothes that nobody likes but still on the basketball team.

P Diddy would be the annoying dork who couldn't dance but thought he could.

Jay-Z would be the pretty boy everybody envied. Roc-a-Fella would be his click.

Nas would be the dude normal popular kids couldn't figure out, but around his crew he was tha man.

D-Block and Ruff Ryders would be the gangsta clicks who played sports and stole things. Most of the click would be suspended anyway.

Dr. Dre would be the O.G. who thought he knew everything.

Beyonce would be the Queen of the School and would go with Jay-Z to homecoming.

Tigger would be one of the flyest dudes in the school that most of the ladys like and most of the dudes envy,only trusting his close homeboys

R. Kelly would be the dude that graduated 3 years ago and be parkin at the school and comin to homecomin wit his lil cuz.

Kelly would be the head cheerleader.

Eminem would be the white dude who hangs with a big ass group of black boyz and had all of their respect.

Fabolous would be the rapper that ladies liked, dudes respected, and didnt participate in most decyphers cuz tha competition wasn't worthy.

ODB and Beanie Sigel would be the two special ed students that took classes at the back of the school.

Ludacris would be the school class clown, that tried 2 fuck all tha girls.

Jazzy would be that real ugly muhfukka that always hopped in tha rap circle but didn't get any respect cuz he's trash.

And then you have T.I. ..... Always gettin punked by Lil Flip. carrying his books, and getting his lunch.

SLIM THUG...like we all know would punk lil flip and any other kid who had the balls to start shit wit him

Outkast would be the school hippies.

Ja Rule would be the wannabe thug acting like the most popular thug Tupac.

Biggie would be the fat ugly guy with the fine girlfriend who has
    everyone wondering how he hooked that sh*t up.

50 Cent would be the most popular and rich kid that had all the big parties on Friday nights and ppl were scare of him.

Lloyd Banks was just that sexy quiet dude that was a pimp on the low and can rap.

Game would be that kid with the pretty eyes that is always tryna get in it with 50 Cent.

Tupac would just be "That Nigga".

Nelly would be the pretty boy freshman that all the females love and most of the guys hate.

And Murphy lee would get all the fine girls simply because he hangs with Nelly and because he got dreads.

Pharrell would be that black guy who hangs with the white boyz

Lil John & tha Eastside Boyz would be the annoying ones who kept the school cafeteria krunk everyday and doesnt give a shit

Bow Wow would be that skinny loser who hangs out with his
    older brother and his crew because he has no friends of his own.

Tweet would be that one girl that everyone argues over whether she's fine or not.

Christina Milian would be the pretty sweet girl that everyone wants to tap but she's a virgin and only messes with pretty boys.

Twista would be the kid who always writes 3000 word essays instead of the required 700.

Cassidy would be 1 of the rulers of tha rap circle that all tha ladies loved and every single dude respected.

Chamillionaire will be the boy thats been around a longass time who he had to talk shit to other crews to get noticed....(the shit talker who never does SHIT)

Usher would be the super pretty boy always showin off his dance moves and his body.

Juvenille would be the guy that you couldn't stand talking/listening to because of his voice.

Dem Franchize Boyz would be that group of boys that can dance

Santana and Wayne would be the ones u see every morning having a rap battle.

Ebony Eyez would be that one female bully.

Mariah Carey would be the mixed girl that looked white and only liked black guys.

Jermaine Dupri would be school pussy who told on everybody.

Chris Brown would be that new kid that the ladies loved but the guys picked on.

Ciara would be that one girl everybody says is a man but Bow Wow always defendin/claimin her.

Ne-Yo would be that one ugly boy that every girl loves because when he sings, they just go crazy.

Trey Songz would be that sexy nigga ladies just love.

LL Cool J would be that sexy ass teacher all the girls just wanna get with on the low.

Paul Wall will be the most annoying whiteboy who always making money at school you would find him outside hustlin anything and managed to buy all the ice even tho he lived in the ghetto

B5 would be the cute group of brothers that all the girls would want but knew they couldnt have because the brothers just wanted to stay single.

Keyshia Cole would be the chick with the hottest hair-styles.

Three 6 Mafia would be that group that only hung out with eachother because everyone else thought that they were devil worshipers.

Marques Houston would be the popular senior that played every sport and got with every girl.

Omarion would be one of the loud annoying kids and people only liked him because of his older brother Marques Houston.

Mike Jones would be the Fat kid who walk around in lunch
    hustlin them barres n cellphones..he always would b makin that money

Michelle would be the girl everyone made fun of behind her back but was nice to her because she was friends with Beyonce

Rhianna would be the fine foriegn exchange student.

Outkast would be the weird black guys that hung out together but people were really interested in

Rev Run would be the principal that all the kids laughed at behind this back and thought he was corny

Ashanti would be the girl who always entered the school's talent show and everyone laughed because she thought she could sing.

The Pussycat Dolls would be the preppy girl click that were known for being underground freaks

Christina Aguliera would be the random hispanic girl that hung out wit the all the black girls and acted black

Queen Latifah would be the funny fat girl people hugged and said hi to in the hall

Brooke Valentine would be the girl that had her moment in the spotlight last year but now she just tries to be cool

Kanye West would be the guy who dressed up fly everyday at school

Fantasia would be the girl that dropped out and got pregnant
    but comes around to vist her friends

India Aire would be the girl that ate only organic food wore her hair natural and was spirituallty in tune

Raven would be the chubby girl that had the crazy laugh everyone could recognize and hung out with the white girls

Fergie would be the white girl that liked black guys

Tom Cruise would be the white teacher that was at all the school functions that the black kids tried to teach to dance

Jamie Foxx would be the new teacher that was liked by all the women teachers and hung out with Tom Cruise

Chingy would be the guy no one really understood and missed school alot but talked

Tyrese would be the sexy dark skin guy that had the nice body

Lil Romeo would be the rich spoiled kid that tried to be gangsta

Jackie O would be the school hoe that competed wit Lil Kim

young joc was the new kid that walked round the halls sayin (after school it goin down)

fat joe was the 400 pound fat bully that took evrybodys twinkies from the snack line.

Heh, got a laugh at some of these.
    Last edited by niggerican; July 4th, 2006 at 06:18 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lmao @ you not knowing Hip Hop
    NIGGA

Battle Record
    2-1
    Some of these are fucked up.. Tom Cruise.. India Arie.. Raven??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    8-3
    naw.. i think u got a few peeps twizted. cause i already know how niggas look @ these dudes, and it ain't at all how u do!

roflz, especially Tigger! u got that man wrong 100%!

but since i know this took time, cool shitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Niggerican
    Master-P would be the loser that nobody really knows, who wears his own clothes that nobody likes but still on the basketball team.

Tigger would be one of the flyest dudes in the school that most of the ladys like and most of the dudes envy,only trusting his close homeboys
    wtf @ the Master P one. back in the day everyone wanted to be a No Limit Soldier.. you're just either too young or too new to hip hop to kno that

and wwwttffff @ Tigger

that's where i completely stopped reading. that's retarded. sounds like you'd suck his dick.
    NIGGA

Battle Record
    2-1
    I didn't make this up fyi, found it off some myspace bulletin.

Banned
    Battle Record
    8-3
    WOW!

i take it back, you got alot of this shit wrong, sonz!

T.I. punked by Lil Flip, roflz! he snuck the fuck out'a Flip and what happened with Flip, record sales dropped dramatically..

u got this whole shit FUCKED UP!!! roflz!

Tom Cruise is dope. I'd get on top of Lil Kim

Battle Record
    2-1
    ATTN:I did not make this

Thank you.

Banned
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggerican
    I didn't make this up fyi, found it off some myspace bulletin.
    well, then they got this shit mad wrong.. some of it i do agree with, though.

Battle Record
    2-1
    I doubt the person who actually wrote it has listened to rap past the radio.

fergie, usher, ciara, chris brown, pussycat dolls and lots more

aren't rappers....... ;_;

Battle Record
    2-1
    lmao word
    i was never a fan of master p.

btw this shit was cringe-worthy corniness.

specially the beyonce and jay-z descriptions

ughhhh who ever typed this musta been working for MTV

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    Lil Romeo would be the rich spoiled kid that tried to be gangsta

lmao

24 x OM Hall Of Fame