Front Lines Mag Archive.

This is for old Front Lines Mags.

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins
    Front Lines Mag Week 1

Quote Originally Posted by C.Saw

Intro

yep yep..so i was bored, and by me being bored i decided to write this for you guys, its pretty much my first one doing it by myself..im thinking about doing it weekly, obviously not as much s this one (so much being covered as it being the first one) but the reast more of highlights of the past and present week..so yea, i hope you enjoy.

Quote Of The Week

Im sure youve all seen it..but i gotta laugh..sorry johnny..

Originally Posted by Jonathon
    You're a laughingstock & that type of fronting is recent
    This won't be a hell of a battle...
    As far as his lines, satan out of a hundred are decent
    nah, i used Decent and Recent in my battle

Topical Match of the past week.

El Poeta Vs. JC
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...=297768&page=1

Both came really great and i assure you will not be dissapointed with this read, check it out..shows the level of competition that can still be in FL.

Elevations Finest

Soliduz- Text
    Esculator- Text
    Red Hooks- Text
    Illy- Text
    Mcreaper- Text
    Dusk2Dawn- Topical/Text
    The Witness- Topical
    Wireless- Topical
    Jonathon- Topical
    $inister- Text

Voting Panel?

M~M had the idea that better heads were losing because of lackluster voters..so hes getting together a team to vote on some of the more meaningfull matches across Frint Lines, so hopefully no one gets dickrode into a loss like in the past..i think its a great idea.

Pink Slips Are Back!

Feeble Minded decided to bring them back..yep, if ya lose your banned. there are conditions though, no LLL heads can do it. these matches have WAY more meaning than a regular match, because 1 your banned.2. more people view them..each week there will be a section for the Pink slip matches.

1. Sobe Vs. Mcreaper: 4-0 Sobe

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298853

Gaudy Records?

Cry: 44-0
    Feeble Minded: 50-0 (trying to be 100-0)
    Dominator.: 41-0

FL Match Of The Week

Illy Vs. Mcreaper.

These two have been at each other for the past couple weeks now, they are ready to settle it now.

swiggum15= C.Saw
    Shizzlegizzumgar= ...illy...

Found here: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298967

Mreapers Point of view.

C.Saw
    : hows your history faired with illy in the past?
    Mcreap: well in the past (when i was a noob who thought he was dope) me and illy used to get in conflicts because i said he was a shit we battled three times 2 of them he beat me 1 i owned him and since then i elevated but he still thinks he can beat me
    Mcreap: so were ending this now
    C.Saw: why will you beat him this time?
    Mcreap: well ever since the our last ive really elevated and have faced teh top battlers of rb to test my skill.i was also told by feeble quote(mcrepaer is one of the best in fl) also backing up the reason that i will beat him this time. My punch concepts are good and so is my wordplay even thgouh i still have to work on my wording but in the end i still think i will win
    C.Saw: yea most people's problems are wording, including mine.
    C.Saw: how confident are you?
    Mcreap: well im very confident as ive always been.Ive put in 100% in elevatin and i think im passing many people, even people who are in lll. So i think thats a confidence riser
    C.Saw: do you think your experience will give you a big advantage.
    Mcreap: yes i do
    C.Saw: what do you predict in the polls?
    Mcreap: 5-0
    C.Saw: do you think it will hurt Illy by jumping the gun on dropping his verse?
    Mcreap: yes i think it is gonna hurt him since i now know wat to put into my verse which is really not much since i dont see anything decent frmo that verse
    C.Saw: Do you think Illy is overrated?
    Mcreap: along time ago i still wonder how he even got into pb
    C.Saw: are you the best active battler in FL?
    Mcreap: well i cant say i am since i only put my all in important battles against important people only so i actually can say i could be but id have to push myself
    C.Saw: yea, and pushing yourself is how you elevate.
    C.Saw: any last words for him?
    Mcreap: g/l luck illy cuz your gonna need it since you did one of your stuipd moves and posted first

From illy's Point of view.

swiggum15: hows your history faired with Mcreaper in the past?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:21:43 PM): Okay, I beat him 5-0, twice. It was kinda easy. But that was on his Kkilla alias. He had just made the McReaper name, so I dropped easy expecting him to be a n00b, so he beat me like 5-1 if I'm not mistaken.
    swiggum15 (10:22:17 PM): why will you beat him this time?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:24:19 PM): Because just as the other times I beat him I will know thats he not exactly an easy win. Also, lol he already liked showed me part of his gameplan in the PM `n his concepts seem whack to me anyway. I've elavated as well `n I will use the personals I have (beating him twice) in my advantage as a hard hitting punch
    swiggum15 (10:25:15 PM): how confident are you that he drops weak and you pull away with the win?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:26:34 PM): I am confident that I will pull away the win, but not that he drops all around weak. I beleive he will come inconsistant as he usually does, `n I would think I have enuff consistancy to get away with the W.
    swiggum15 (10:27:33 PM): do you think your experience will give him a big advantage.
    swiggum15 (10:28:19 PM): do you think his experience will give him an advantage
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:29:29 PM): No, `cuz he doesn't have much experience. I do know that he HAS elavated, but not as much as people like The Wittness `n Feeble have talked him up. I think hes bit off more than he could chew.
    swiggum15 (10:30:34 PM): what do you predict in the polls?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:31:52 PM): I predict as with my Nash battle, they're will be some people who cannot vote or know what a good verse is. Many people just go for whoever has more wit, or better wordplay. So I see me winning between 5-2 to 5-4.
    swiggum15 (10:31:58 PM): do you think it will hurt Iyou by jumping the gun on dropping your verse?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:33:34 PM): No, `cuz I felt that my verse was strong enuff for it to be rivaled with his, even with giving him 3 extra days. I see no future upset really..
    swiggum15 (10:33:55 PM): Do you think Mcreaper is overrated?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:35:19 PM): He is VERY overated, even within himself. But he seems to only be overated by certain people, but still I think he has more confidence in himself than skill. Confidence is good, but it can hurt you.
    swiggum15 (10:36:12 PM): are you the best active battler in FL?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:36:54 PM): Damn, I don't wanna say this without being a dickhead...
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:38:19 PM): I am one of the best active battlers in FL. There is no best FL head, because there are LLL heads who drop in a battle in FL every once in a while. But I think I am up there along with others such as Nash, Feeble, Gucci, Yourself, M~M.
    swiggum15 (10:39:37 PM): if he wins, are you having a rematch?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:41:04 PM): Well it would only be natural to have a rematch seeing as our history would be 2-2 if he won. But I doubt he is, and if I were to win I would undoubtably be the better of us 2, `n would have no point in a rematch.
    swiggum15 (10:41:36 PM): any last words for Mcreap?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:42:43 PM): No excuses seeing as the first 2 times I beat you I "prewrote" `n had a "ghostwriter"...both false, so don't use your preplanned excuse.

Rumors:

- Nash and Illy Plan to have a rematch next week

- Gunmans account wasnt actually gunman..it was given to Malicious, you was pretending to be a vet.

- Another Gauntlet in 4 Months?

- M~M might let the top 16 heads in the FL Tourny Automatically into LLL.

Is it just me (im taking this idea)

Is it just me, or have many of the herbs gave up on FL?

Is it just me, or has the number of freeposting and shitty votes droped in thread drastically?

Is it just me, or is the Freepost Thread filled with herbs just trying to get there posts up now?

Is it just me, or has Feeble Minded been very active lately, and been trying to make FL much better?

Is it Just me, or do Mcreaper and Illy talk alot of trash to each other?

Outro

If i left you out? dont get mad, get better and you will be noticed, the mags will also be a way to raise competition across FL, wanna be featured in FL match of the week? battle someone good your level. PM me if you think you have a good matchup. thanks to all of those who read it..hope you enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Tim; July 10th, 2006 at 01:12 AM

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins
    Front Lines Mag Week 2

Intro

Ok ok heres the deal, my computer has been fucked, my job is getting tiring, i like sleep, i like parties= Me not doing alot this week, and it being one day late..sorry, but it had to be done. Cry helped me out a ton this week, i want to ride into the sunset with you. LLL is ending its round 1 WC and there is quite a ruckus..

...DTH from the voters standpoint beat Tae Profit, but DTH says he didnt try at all, and when he doesnt try, is when people give him props, but when he thinks he writes nice..people are critical of his verses (Vaskez Battle in Tourny).

Alright, on DTH's opinion heres an interview..

swiggum15= C.Saw
    DatrusHurtz= DatrusHurtz

swiggum15
    : ok
    swiggum15 : 7.
    swiggum15 : questions
    DaTrusHurtz : alright
    swiggum15 (8:29:40 PM): do you wish to battle Vaskez in the near future?
    DaTrusHurtz : Absolutely. And if we do, he can expect 20 lines of completely fake personals to be worded in ways to make them seem as if they are true
    swiggum15 : Hella Ouch.
    swiggum15 (8:31:16 PM): do you think your better than Vaskez?
    DaTrusHurtz : We're fairly even, I think either of us can beat each other on a given day
    swiggum15 : if you tried against Tae, would you have lost? lol..
    DaTrusHurtz : lol, nah, I still woulda won
    swiggum15 : hehe
    DaTrusHurtz : FL peopel don't follow LLL tho so don't include that in the mag
    swiggum15 : whats the main thing wrong with voting in the LLL?
    DaTrusHurtz : or is this an lll mag?
    swiggum15 : FL. but who cares... still interesting
    DaTrusHurtz : oh ok
    swiggum15 : whats the main thing wrong with voting in the LLL?
    DaTrusHurtz : vet bias, if someone less known wants to beat one of the top here, they have to massively out write them and leave no question in the voters minds who had the better verse
    swiggum15 : i see.
    swiggum15 : Which line was the fake personal that Vaskez used?
    DaTrusHurtz : he had a few, the one that really pissed me off was he said i was a chubby hippy according to my picture. I've posted my picture, I'm not chubby at all and i look nothing like a hippy. He worded it tho like it was true and a lot of people quoted it and prolly gave him the edge cuz of it
    http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9010/photo17uw.jpg
    swiggum15 : ahhh..i see.
    swiggum15 : Do you think the competition in FL is at a high or a low?
    DaTrusHurtz : compared to where it's been in the last year, I think it's at a high. Feeble has really cleaned up FL
    swiggum15 : Yea, i agree..done a great job..
    swiggum15 : And last..how much do you love Marv?
    DaTrusHurtz (8:38:05 PM): as much as the rest of the site loves marv
    swiggum15 : ROFL
    swiggum15 : thanks, thats it..
    DaTrusHurtz : aight thanks

Tim
    Congrats to our FL mod for becoming a SM, youve run FL well and i have confidence you will be a great Smod. Props.

Weeks Up And Commer

NYisback

Hes starting to figure out how to use concepts, but most of the concepts he uses are played, in orer to come less played you HAVE to read more battles, or before you submit your verse search to see if your punches are played. His wording has really hurt him also, alot of his Meh punches are dropped down to wack because of his wording.

Example:

this herb aint dope, i musta planted a bad seed
    my punches hit hard...
    ...they'll have u swimmin' in ur jeans < genetically

These types of punches are very played..a quick search would have eliminated this punch, in order to win battles its ALL about originality! P.S. Great is not spelled Grate in your sig

Recent Battles.

NYisback Vs. Cronos (NY 1-0)
    NYisback Vs. Pens Ill (W/ Pens Ill 5-2 )

Voting?

So after a long period of nobody voting and continuous shitty votes FL Has gonna Soooooooo much better after feeble started banning people..almost every battle i go into people have lengthy explained votes. I remember when people would just say V/BlahBlah, but FL is really starting to clean itslef up..if you see anyone dropping bad votes, PM to me and i will put em in here ..keep it up people, you know who you are.

Example of some of the votes people are getting..

Ghost Writer Vs. Exact

- C.Saw

What's What: A Tears Vision

Look, i really enjoyed this week for FL. there was a lot going on. Everyone, INCLUDING THE NOOBIES, is showing progression. lOOk$, NYisBack, Infamouz., & the Truth are all some of the "Higher Up" noobies. All four of these FL competitors have shown massive progression coming in from tips & such of last week. They're deffinatly not so low in the slumps to not be recognized, but they're still low. Keep helping them guys, maybe we'll have a bigger LLL roster this next season. that'd be nice!

Near Future LLL competitors?

The Top elevation so far to me, seems like Comrad, Illy., McReaper, & even Blacksilence has risen from his slump of shittyness. if they choose to, i can bet on it that these four WILL get tougher by this next LLL season.

Top 5 battles for me this week:

5. LG vs. McReaper:
    TNL & Chosen Few have battled down. And it looks as if Chosen Few has picken up their first win. It wasn't an upset as LG was predicted to win, but McReaper dropped PRETTY shitty this week. this was by far his worst verse in a long while, we can just hope that he doesn't stay down for the count. LG wins 5-0.

4. Leithfold vs. Automatic:
    All the fuss about "Leithfold has dirt on this punk, he's gonna pick up this win easily" became false in this battle. What was predicted to be an upset by many of the FL'ers, was smacked right back into the jaws of the gossipers and Automatic picks up the win with the score of 5-1. which TIES TNL with the Chosen Few as well in their crew battle. 1-1 ..

3. Blacksilence vs. Stay-Z:
    Blacksilence decided to come out of his hole in this one, not with an utterly amazing verse, but still far better than what he's been slacking off with. Wasting Stay-Z's verse, he picked up the win here 5-0.

2. DaTrusHurtz vs. Ancel`:
    This! was a good battle! two LLL cats facing off in a simple heart to heart match. This was a nice one.. I really enjoyed the impact Ancel had, but then Datrus came even harder with that firey shit. the battle ended with a cold shoulder leaving Ancel` with a loss by a 5-0 knockout.

1. Untold vs. D.H. Brixton:
    YES! i understand this battle isn't quite done with yet, but goddamn! both of them came with fire. imo, untold edged this off with a nice ass verse, surprisingly, untold has risen from his slump and has become active with battles as well. Also battling me this week! (LLL heads look that up). this battle is still open, with a tied score of 3-3, and by all means, deserves the number one spot here.

nice battles guys. keep em` coming.

TOPICAL BATTLES!

Oook, these guys. Tim, Meters, Wireless, & more. give it their all, just to get NO recognition. Topical battles are being neglected. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Here's all the topicals i could find. do not neglect, leave them links. I'm sure they'll help out with yours too. GOOD FEEDBACK!

El Poeta vs. Julius Caesar
    Tim vs. Meters
    *~Big Nash~* vs. Soulstice.
    Opus vs. Ta2 Tears
    M.Pulse vs. Junio
    The Witness vs. Dusk2Dawn
    Wireless vs. A.O.D.
    .i. vs. MC
    Poetic Killer vs. Geordie
    IL Duce vs. Dat
    Fiyhashawty vs. Exact
    Spartan vs. -Twizted-
    Tim vs. Chris Black
    ~Silent~ vs. Complex*Dream
    The Witness vs. SMZ

I know, i know. it's a lot. but if EVERYONE takes the time to vote on at least 2 a piece, it'd help them all! THANKS GUYS!

& that's all i have to say ...

- Cry

Outro
    Yep yep yep, you people keep voting, watch that FL Tourny, lots of shaking up to happen next round (some this round). Buh Bye foz now bit