Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 151

Thread: Front lines Mag.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

Front lines Mag.

Intro

yep yep..so i was bored, and by me being bored i decided to write this for you guys, its pretty much my first one doing it by myself..im thinking about doing it weekly, obviously not as much s this one (so much being covered as it being the first one) but the reast more of highlights of the past and present week..so yea, i hope you enjoy.

Quote Of The Week

Im sure youve all seen it..but i gotta laugh..sorry johnny..

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon
    You're a laughingstock & that type of fronting is recent
    This won't be a hell of a battle...
    As far as his lines, satan out of a hundred are decent
    nah, i used Decent and Recent in my battle

Topical Match of the past week.

El Poeta Vs. JC
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...=297768&page=1

Both came really great and i assure you will not be dissapointed with this read, check it out..shows the level of competition that can still be in FL.

Elevations Finest

Soliduz- Text
    Esculator- Text
    Red Hooks- Text
    Illy- Text
    Mcreaper- Text
    Dusk2Dawn- Topical/Text
    The Witness- Topical
    Wireless- Topical
    Jonathon- Topical
    $inister- Text

Voting Panel?

M~M had the idea that better heads were losing because of lackluster voters..so hes getting together a team to vote on some of the more meaningfull matches across Frint Lines, so hopefully no one gets dickrode into a loss like in the past..i think its a great idea.

Pink Slips Are Back!

Feeble Minded decided to bring them back..yep, if ya lose your banned. there are conditions though, no LLL heads can do it. these matches have WAY more meaning than a regular match, because 1 your banned.2. more people view them..each week there will be a section for the Pink slip matches.

1. Sobe Vs. Mcreaper: 4-0 Sobe

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298853

Gaudy Records?

Cry: 44-0
    Feeble Minded: 50-0 (trying to be 100-0)
    Dominator.: 41-0

FL Match Of The Week

Illy Vs. Mcreaper.

These two have been at each other for the past couple weeks now, they are ready to settle it now.

swiggum15= C.Saw
    Shizzlegizzumgar= ...illy...

Found here: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298967

Mreapers Point of view.

C.Saw
    : hows your history faired with illy in the past?
    Mcreap: well in the past (when i was a noob who thought he was dope) me and illy used to get in conflicts because i said he was a shit we battled three times 2 of them he beat me 1 i owned him and since then i elevated but he still thinks he can beat me
    Mcreap: so were ending this now
    C.Saw: why will you beat him this time?
    Mcreap: well ever since the our last ive really elevated and have faced teh top battlers of rb to test my skill.i was also told by feeble quote(mcrepaer is one of the best in fl) also backing up the reason that i will beat him this time. My punch concepts are good and so is my wordplay even thgouh i still have to work on my wording but in the end i still think i will win
    C.Saw: yea most people's problems are wording, including mine.
    C.Saw: how confident are you?
    Mcreap: well im very confident as ive always been.Ive put in 100% in elevatin and i think im passing many people, even people who are in lll. So i think thats a confidence riser
    C.Saw: do you think your experience will give you a big advantage.
    Mcreap: yes i do
    C.Saw: what do you predict in the polls?
    Mcreap: 5-0
    C.Saw: do you think it will hurt Illy by jumping the gun on dropping his verse?
    Mcreap: yes i think it is gonna hurt him since i now know wat to put into my verse which is really not much since i dont see anything decent frmo that verse
    C.Saw: Do you think Illy is overrated?
    Mcreap: along time ago i still wonder how he even got into pb
    C.Saw: are you the best active battler in FL?
    Mcreap: well i cant say i am since i only put my all in important battles against important people only so i actually can say i could be but id have to push myself
    C.Saw: yea, and pushing yourself is how you elevate.
    C.Saw: any last words for him?
    Mcreap: g/l luck illy cuz your gonna need it since you did one of your stuipd moves and posted first

From illy's Point of view.

swiggum15: hows your history faired with Mcreaper in the past?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:21:43 PM): Okay, I beat him 5-0, twice. It was kinda easy. But that was on his Kkilla alias. He had just made the McReaper name, so I dropped easy expecting him to be a n00b, so he beat me like 5-1 if I'm not mistaken.
    swiggum15 (10:22:17 PM): why will you beat him this time?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:24:19 PM): Because just as the other times I beat him I will know thats he not exactly an easy win. Also, lol he already liked showed me part of his gameplan in the PM `n his concepts seem whack to me anyway. I've elavated as well `n I will use the personals I have (beating him twice) in my advantage as a hard hitting punch
    swiggum15 (10:25:15 PM): how confident are you that he drops weak and you pull away with the win?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:26:34 PM): I am confident that I will pull away the win, but not that he drops all around weak. I beleive he will come inconsistant as he usually does, `n I would think I have enuff consistancy to get away with the W.
    swiggum15 (10:27:33 PM): do you think your experience will give him a big advantage.
    swiggum15 (10:28:19 PM): do you think his experience will give him an advantage
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:29:29 PM): No, `cuz he doesn't have much experience. I do know that he HAS elavated, but not as much as people like The Wittness `n Feeble have talked him up. I think hes bit off more than he could chew.
    swiggum15 (10:30:34 PM): what do you predict in the polls?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:31:52 PM): I predict as with my Nash battle, they're will be some people who cannot vote or know what a good verse is. Many people just go for whoever has more wit, or better wordplay. So I see me winning between 5-2 to 5-4.
    swiggum15 (10:31:58 PM): do you think it will hurt Iyou by jumping the gun on dropping your verse?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:33:34 PM): No, `cuz I felt that my verse was strong enuff for it to be rivaled with his, even with giving him 3 extra days. I see no future upset really..
    swiggum15 (10:33:55 PM): Do you think Mcreaper is overrated?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:35:19 PM): He is VERY overated, even within himself. But he seems to only be overated by certain people, but still I think he has more confidence in himself than skill. Confidence is good, but it can hurt you.
    swiggum15 (10:36:12 PM): are you the best active battler in FL?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:36:54 PM): Damn, I don't wanna say this without being a dickhead...
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:38:19 PM): I am one of the best active battlers in FL. There is no best FL head, because there are LLL heads who drop in a battle in FL every once in a while. But I think I am up there along with others such as Nash, Feeble, Gucci, Yourself, M~M.
    swiggum15 (10:39:37 PM): if he wins, are you having a rematch?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:41:04 PM): Well it would only be natural to have a rematch seeing as our history would be 2-2 if he won. But I doubt he is, and if I were to win I would undoubtably be the better of us 2, `n would have no point in a rematch.
    swiggum15 (10:41:36 PM): any last words for Mcreap?
    Shizzlegizzumgar (10:42:43 PM): No excuses seeing as the first 2 times I beat you I "prewrote" `n had a "ghostwriter"...both false, so don't use your preplanned excuse.

Rumors:

- Nash and Illy Plan to have a rematch next week

- Gunmans account wasnt actually gunman..it was given to Malicious, you was pretending to be a vet.

- Another Gauntlet in 4 Months?

- M~M might let the top 16 heads in the FL Tourny Automatically into LLL.

Is it just me (im taking this idea)

Is it just me, or have many of the herbs gave up on FL?

Is it just me, or has the number of freeposting and shitty votes droped in thread drastically?

Is it just me, or is the Freepost Thread filled with herbs just trying to get there posts up now?

Is it just me, or has Feeble Minded been very active lately, and been trying to make FL much better?

Is it Just me, or do Mcreaper and Illy talk alot of trash to each other?

Outro

If i left you out? dont get mad, get better and you will be noticed, the mags will also be a way to raise competition across FL, wanna be featured in FL match of the week? battle someone good your level. PM me if you think you have a good matchup. thanks to all of those who read it..hope you enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Swiggum.; June 30th, 2006 at 10:20 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0
    Thanks, and it wont let me.

anyone else please refrain from posting until i finish.

Thanks.

Muerto
    Battle Record
    13-13
    illy suks ass

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    I predict I could beat McReaper, Cry, and ~Keyed~ at the same time, 3 vs. 1, for my 100th battle. But thats just me. Wouldn`t want to start rumors.

Muerto
    Battle Record
    13-13
    i own feeble and all his lll herbs lol and by the way nice mag

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0
    lmao^

Muerto
    Battle Record
    13-13
    lmfao at me and illy talking alot trash to eachother be he does suk ass nuff ced

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    We should do a battle, top 3 LLL heads vs. top 3 FL heads one day. Post it up on a neutral site, and watch as LLL rapes you Mcreaper

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0
    lol..that would be cool..

Muerto
    Battle Record
    13-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
    We should do a battle, top 3 LLL heads vs. top 3 FL heads one day. Post it up on a neutral site, and watch as LLL rapes you Mcreaper
    I knew you lll heads were fags!!!

Muerto
    Battle Record
    13-13
    if i ever face feeble again i would fuk up his rec muahahaha

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    I`ll face you in a one vs. one; 40 verses each, ten lines per verse, back and forth. winner gets 40 wins. yeah thats whats up

back down

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    Actually we can't do that Lol . It wouldn't be against the rules but... still.... kinda iffy

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    I just backed down from my own challenge lmao

Muerto
    Battle Record
    13-13
    lol ok but due in a week cuz i have 2 verses due sunday