User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: i know i asked already

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by adversary
    aight imma drop a name of another site hoping it aint gonna be a violation...
    www.tweakheadz.com .. the cats on that site have been doin this shit for YEARS.. u should see some of the studios they have, and the music they've recorded.. and the smartest niggas on that site told me dynamic is reccomended in a noisy room.. so go there and tell them their wrong, and u'll get clowned just like your trying to do to me.
    What makes you think his room is noisy in the first place? How much noise is there going to be in a room, seriously..Dude even said he plans to record in a fucking closet..I even dropped pictures for him on how it should look like..Fuck you and your random assumptions man. I'm sick and tired of this arguement.

I don't care if you were here 2 years before me..I've been on here constantly since I came..you show up in this section once in a blue moon and drop some half-assed advice...Dropping your advice is cool and everything..but once its wrong advice you need to sit down and shut up.
    Last edited by I Am..; June 26th, 2006 at 08:19 AM
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    aight imma drop a name of another site hoping it aint gonna be a violation...
    www.tweakheadz.com .. the cats on that site have been doin this shit for YEARS.. u should see some of the studios they have, and the music they've recorded.. and the smartest niggas on that site told me dynamic is reccomended in a noisy room.. so go there and tell them their wrong, and u'll get clowned just like your trying to do to me.

"Basics of a Home Studio Mic Cabinet

First of all, lets get real. Your home or project studio is not a pro studio. You probably don't have to be ready for any recording situation that comes up. Also, you studio is probably not in competition with the Record Plant or Abbey Road. You probably record the same instruments over an over. Probably vocals, guitars, drums, amp cabinets and perhaps a few unique instruments you have. At the TweakLab, for example, I record vocalists, my guitars, various world percussion and some exotic flutes and strings. For my needs, a large condenser for vocals, flutes, a small condenser for acoustic strings, drums and delicate things, a dynamic for general purpose stuff and miking amps, an omnidirectional stereo mic for location and sampling suit my needs just about perfectly. Being more into synths and samplers, I've tended to put my hard earned bucks there, rather than into mics. Now that I am getting into delivering super high quality samples of world instruments, I am upgrading my mics. The Neumann TLM 103, Rode NT4 and Shure SM81 LC are probably in my future. But if I were just recording my own music as a hobby, I would stay with my Rode NT1, SM57, Octava M12 and Sony DAT Mic probably forever. So consider your needs, and what you actually do. Then get a good sounding mic for each thing you do. "

^from the site you recommend... You're a moron. you are wrong... stop. Condensors = studio vocal... dynamic = stage/live vocal... but fuck it... maybe we and every studio in the world is wrong... and you're the guru of recording and we should all switch to dynamic mics... I mean fuck... why don't I just park the Yukon and get a civic... you probably think that's cool to huh..?
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    2-0
    Lmao, man..The dude is a moron..I'm tired of arguing with him..He's just stupid..He's worse then that dude who used to recommend headset microphones..
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    if ur tired of arguing then shut the fuck up..

Battle Record
    2-0
    Lmao @ him not being able to reply to anything esle..Just leave..

Battle Record
    5-3
    lol...

everyone said a little bit of bullshit in this thread... honestly.

dynamic microphones are not the devil.
    but i would defiently treat a room to use a condensor, than break down to a using a dynamic in a studio enviroment for vocals.

i've only seen that done in rare cases, when a singers voice sounds better on the dynamic mic.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    2-0
    Yeah, I know, Kris..but it's obvious that condenser microphones are superior to dynamic microphones in vocal recording. Wheather or not the microphone suits your voice is a different issue. Isin't it? My voice could sound better on a dynamic microphone then a condenser microphone, but that dosent actually mean that the dynamic microphone is better then the condenser one.

And as you said, Dynamic microphones in stuidios are rare..
    Last edited by I Am..; June 26th, 2006 at 08:00 PM

Quote Originally Posted by I Am..
    Lmao @ him not being able to reply to anything esle..Just leave..
    Omg.. seriously.. shut the fuck up.
    I tried to let u slide but u keep talkin shit.
    just shut up. niggas a fuckin computer nerd man.

Omg.. seriously.. shut the fuck up.
    I tried to let u slide but u keep talkin shit.
    just shut up. niggas a fuckin computer nerd man.

ur a stupid mothafucka u kno that, talkin like u kno, a dynamic microphone is the worst thing u can buy when u have 500, crook dont listen to this ignorant nigga he dont have a clue wut he talkin bout, listen 2 opey and I Am, they already gave u good advice...

Quote Originally Posted by 918G
    ur a stupid mothafucka u kno that, talkin like u kno, a dynamic microphone is the worst thing u can buy when u have 500, crook dont listen to this ignorant nigga he dont have a clue wut he talkin bout, listen 2 opey and I Am, they already gave u good advice...
    Fuck u and ur mother.. bitch ass child.
    get outta here before i take off my belt

^^^internet whoopings hurt the worst.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(You should all check this out)

Battle Record
    2-0
    Lmao, leave him be, 13th. He's just starting random shit because we proved him wrong.

And yes, I am a computer nerd.

Battle Record
    1-1
    This thread is pure COMEDY.
    Latest Open Mic

nobody prooved me wrong.

Battle Record
    1-1
    nobody prooved me wrong.
    Go play in traffic, you've been proven wrong by I Am... and Opey (not to mention others). Kill yourself.
    Latest Open Mic