User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 52 of 52

Thread: i know i asked already

Everybody in here has proved you wrong, fuck Pride dogg, just learn from what the higher powers are teachong you, i don't know half as much as Opey, Kirs, or I Am, but i know enough to son you in this shit dogg, just stfu except defeat and learn. Dynamic mics are just NOT AS GOOD FOR STUDIO VOCAL RECORDING, nothing you say can change that, it's just a fact of life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(You should all check this out)

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    proove it

Read the past posts dip shit! The proof is in the pudding fuck wad. What do you want me to proove? That everyone has proved you wrong? Or that you should've been a nut stain on the mattress?

(You should all check this out)

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am..
    Yeah, I know, Kris..but it's obvious that condenser microphones are superior to dynamic microphones in vocal recording. Wheather or not the microphone suits your voice is a different issue. Isin't it? My voice could sound better on a dynamic microphone then a condenser microphone, but that dosent actually mean that the dynamic microphone is better then the condenser one.

And as you said, Dynamic microphones in stuidios are rare..
    no dynamic microphones in studios that are being used FOR VOCALS is rare.

go to any major studio and count how many dynamic mics you see... it dwarfs the amount of condensors you'll see.

condensor mics are not BETTER than dynamic mics... they are better than dynamic mics only in some cases, and vice versa. It is simply a uneducated assumption, to just dismiss them in all cases of vocal recording.

people act like dynamic mics are the devil here.

People need to be more forgiving, and actually GIVE HELP, than try to have a pissing match about how much "knowledge" they have.

lol... cuz alot of you that even think you know shit are uninformed as to what's REALLY good. When i have a question now.. i ask Bob Katz. Seriously...

on a side note... adversary.. your recommendation isnt really the best recommendation. I would easily choose a condensor and mic pre over a dynamic mic for vocal recording. Especially considering how cheap condensors are these days.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain
    no dynamic microphones in studios that are being used FOR VOCALS is rare.

go to any major studio and count how many dynamic mics you see... it dwarfs the amount of condensors you'll see.

condensor mics are not BETTER than dynamic mics... they are better than dynamic mics only in some cases, and vice versa. It is simply a uneducated assumption, to just dismiss them in all cases of vocal recording.

people act like dynamic mics are the devil here.

People need to be more forgiving, and actually GIVE HELP, than try to have a pissing match about how much "knowledge" they have.

lol... cuz alot of you that even think you know shit are uninformed as to what's REALLY good. When i have a question now.. i ask Bob Katz. Seriously...

on a side note... adversary.. your recommendation isnt really the best recommendation. I would easily choose a condensor and mic pre over a dynamic mic for vocal recording. Especially considering how cheap condensors are these days.
    Lol, I'm going to be the first dude to say I don't know half as much as you or Opey. But I'm just going to say one last thing about this..I didn't mean that the condenser microphones were physically better then the dynamic microphones. Yes, I completely agree with you that Dynamic microphones are better then condenser microphones in some cases and vice versa.

But in Crook's case there's no way a dynamic microphone should be used, unless he sounds better on a dynamic then he does on a condenser..I mean..
    he has the money, he's going to be recording in an isolated closet, and I'm assuming he's using it for vocal recording..

I feel you about the "helping more" part. I do my best around here..I've still got a lot to learn..but when Adv just attacked me..I had to say somthing..IMO, I thought recommending a dynamic microphone in Crook's case was just stupid. I never said there was anything wrong with dynamic microphones..I just said that in Crook's case it would be 100x better to get a condenser microphone.

Anyway, that's going to be my last comment in this thread..
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas Il
    Go play in traffic, you've been proven wrong by I Am... and Opey (not to mention others). Kill yourself.

*watches my catch phrases get bitten*
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    2-0
    LOL! I knew I heard that before!
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..