User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ???

You've Earned a Custom Title! ........'s Avatar

???

I know this shouldnt be in audio help but i cant post in general. Ive been thinking about going to sae for music and getting my setup but I cant decide if i should do that or go to lincoln tech which is a school for cars.How hard is it to become a sucessfull producer because i dont want to devote all my time and money if theres no chance of it happening. Becoming a producer is my dream but i dont want to have to start going to school later and spend more money because music didnt work out.

Battle Record
    5-3
    have you been producing yet?

one thing i can tell you is SAE isnt gonna teach you to produce, its a engineering school.

to be a producer who is successful, you gotta put in the work, building yourself up from the ground up.

i think you should pursue your dream as a producer, but still have something to fall back on.

go to lincoln tech, and make beats and grind in your spare time. You got plenty of time.
    Welcome to reality.

I am me
    you need something that supports you and something that answers your "calling". typically these are different but sometimes they can be the same thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.