User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: Emerge - Avalon (& 4 other new beats)

nice shit man keep it up and hit me up so i can learn a thing or 2
    Email:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leases: $25-$50
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Exclusive: $50-$200

Customs: $75-$200

The beats are ok. Im feelin "grimey" the most. I like that string sample. I like "party" also, specially when that synth came in. The mixing needs more work though, but then again this is just a beat it will be remixed as soon as the rapper drop their vocals on it.

Battle Record
    2-3
    I was feeling Grime. Heavy boom-bap feel. Got the sharp snare that pierces through everything else. Nice and solid.
    "I never pictured I'd be good at rap, honestly.
    Now I figure I'm too good to rap, modestly."

LM [Ai]

Battle Record
    21-9
    I liked them, they were really good. Grimey was dope, my favorite. Like others said you copuld work a little on mixing. Overall good job.

Battle Record
    37-1
    There were no samples in Grime.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    I was really feelin avalon that shit set the mood as soon as it cut
    nice pianos too, that intro set it up nice
    liked the cut at 1:20 and about 1:35
    nice piece man. nicely put together and a for sure seller if thats what youre doing

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

From Murderapolis-St Paul to Chicago and Detriot down to St Louis

shit...this is fire...I'm a piano type dude...and this is my style...fuck...I'm mad that I aint think of this shit first...but you get yo props son...

we gotta collab sometime...we could prolly make some beautiful shit happen...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

Battle Record
    3-0
    Avalon - Did you compose this and sample it? Bass is nice. Drums are cool. I think you should turn up the snare rolls a bit more though. Eh, don't really like what you did with the hook. It's simple but cool, maybe a little too simple. This ones alright, I liked your other beats more.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizmatic
    Party's the only one I kinda like

Its just too slow, i wana be able tto dance to that shit with a drink in one hand, a cig in the other and a tie around my head
    agreed, i wasnt really feelin the top 1 either, and party was nice but to slow, both beats need to be sped up a bit

Hellavated
    Battle Record
    13-4
    Alright, well this is my first time giving feed for an instrumental so it's prolly not gonna b very good but bear with me... I actually really loved this beat, it had a soft and spiritual vibe to it that i really enjoyed.. all the kicks were good and it fit well with the melody. i enjoyed the little vocals in the beat aswell, i would pop those in mine but i dont kno how yet... i'm just about to post up my 1st beat ever, so i'd really like some pointers on it if u could, i need all the help i can get lol..

good work and i'm really feeling those beats man
    I.J.L Reppin
    Tatt And Blue Perhaps You Knew

avalon....nice intro on the pianos....ohh you didnt chop the sample right i can hear the cutting try change tempo to match sample more....its too repetitive as well....need alil more on the top.....is very mc friendly tho.....keep elevatin..btw nice reversal

SP
    THE HOME OF THE HOTTEST BEATS

TAKIN OVER ONE BEAT AT A TIME......

Battle Record
    39-20
    i like dat dirty south type beat u got goin.....and the hip hop beats are pretty good...seems like u got dat mixing shit down and ya drums hitting the right notes and shit....some had a lot of hitting of snares to it but its still good....nice sounds and nice arrangements.......keep doing it big.......1.
    Recieve a free beat of your choice or sample kit by joining the mailing list Below!!

word....I'm Avalon hoe...

lmao..I go by many different aliases....
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

word hot shit avalon u always been dope my friend
    Email:

Leases: $25-$50

Exclusive: $50-$200

Customs: $75-$200

grime is straight.. not really feelin that snare/clap.. sounds a little bit ttooo computerized for me, prolly cause the quantize... bass is alright, could've been mixed better... kick is good... drumline all together is aight.. the horns are ok... overall this beats pretty good could be a lot better tho