User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Emerge - Avalon (& 4 other new beats)

Hellavated
    Battle Record
    13-4
    Damn im really feelin those pianos on this Avalon beat.. they're outstanding, and the chorus part is very catchy... the whole beat all in all was very smooth and chill... this was well put together.. you have some talent.
    I.J.L Reppin
    Tatt And Blue Perhaps You Knew

Battle Record
    37-1
    Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ta2_tears
    Damn im really feelin those pianos on this Avalon beat.. they're outstanding, and the chorus part is very catchy... the whole beat all in all was very smooth and chill... this was well put together.. you have some talent.
    yeah i was feelin that piano aswell..
    nice beats there.
    keep it up.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    Real nice beat, the piano part was real good, i was really feelin it. The whole beat together was just dope, the chorus was nice and so was the way everything was put together, yo Merge keep it up, your work is dope.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    avalon beat is nice man,, only criticism is that the piano is a little repetitive, still dope though

avalon is nice, good work keep it up!!!

Battle Record
    37-1
    Thanks for all the support.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins
    pump it up has a cool beat

get at mine

these beats are wack. throw in the towel and give your equipment to a homeless dude. you must have listened to some weak producers when you started to get to this point is all i'm saying

haha...

Avalon - nice. smoth piano. I like the rollin snare builds. piano is a bit repetative. Even when it's reveresed.

Suddenly - This is dope. Dope melody. I think you bring in the strings a bit early, I would have saved that for the transition. Nice work with the vocal sample. Very tight.

Errbody pump it up - The beat is fat. Likin the synth. Chorus is a bit fucked. Unique though. Hey, if this is what the kids want to hear in the clubs then cool.

Instrumental Sunset - Chill sample. too bad it isn't longer so you could string it out over a few more measures. Oh, nice attempt though when the strings come in. Dope man.

Check out my new stuff. yes, i'm actually producin again for a while. peace.
    Studio 21