User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Emerge - Avalon (& 4 other new beats)

Battle Record
    37-1

Emerge - Avalon (& 4 other new beats)

I've uploaded another exclusive beat: Avalon.
    You can listen to it here: http://www.myspace.com/emerge2k5

I've also uploaded 4 beats for free download at soundclick.
    Check them out at: http://www.soundclick.com/johnraw

If you could do me a favor, and paste this to any message board that you post at, I would REALLY appreciate that very much. Seriously.

I hope yall enjoy all of these, feel free to give me your thoughts on any or all of the beats.

Peace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

soundbombing
    Dope pianos on Avalon, was really feeling that one. Simple Pleasures was coo too for a quick beat; kind of short but I still liked it. When the bass kicked in a bunch of magazines fell off the desk, lol. Party and Grime pretty much followed suit. Especially grime, shit wasnice. I've always admired your quality as well. Everything sounds so clean and the instruments compliment each other nicely. Props merge.

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins
    Party's the only one I kinda like

Its just too slow, i wana be able tto dance to that shit with a drink in one hand, a cig in the other and a tie around my head

Battle Record
    37-1
    Schiz, I'll make you a beat you can harlem shake and c-walk to at the same time for my next update. Lol.

Cornerstone, thanks G.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Simple Pleasures - i like that intro and then what it becomes... i like the choice of instruments and the overall sound you got going on here.. good work

Grime - i like the drums.. again good sound with this one... i like the horns...good job man
    Original Instrumentals from Crunk to Classical

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    infringing on the Avalon trademark... I'm suing. Anyway I'm not gonna comment...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins
    lol alright

And Im takin ur advice, my next songs have bangin drums and bass

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    infringing on the Avalon trademark... I'm suing. Anyway I'm not gonna comment...
    *Named it Avalon because it was for you to use to diss someone with hot fiyah*

Battle Record
    12-1
    Lol@your pretty myspace.

Fag.

Decent ish here. Word@Grime. Nice drums and things of the sort.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

really liking sum of the instrumental stuff you've got going, nice ear for a melody - But you got a good beat going on in there too.. nice mix.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Thanks.

yea man lets hear some hype shit you got some good stuff tho respect
    Young-Freeman...

i'm feelin the keys and the lil drum rolls on avalon. its a hot banga that u can chill to

suddenly is a nice beat. sounds like its missin sumthin. n i think that the chorus needs sumthin added 2 it too. nice beat tho

its cool

but u already know i dont like u cuz ur spanish

maybe ur mexican... same shit to me

lol.. nah good beats

but i like the avalon beat.. its chill.. mergy is my favorite behind avalon and half of the rm producers...
    Last edited by ScottyB2006; July 15th, 2006 at 11:31 AM
    Shoutitout Records