Page 144 of 194 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 143 144 145 154 ... LastLast
Showing results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2902

Thread: World Cup

Lets Go GIANTS!! Exculptifactoriusness's Avatar
    Battle Record
    77-6
    Awards 75+ Wins
    FORZA AZZURRI!!!!!

That's fucking correct. Italy is going to dominate it's side of the bracket. Australia? Bwahaha. Then we either have Switzerland or Ukraine? Bwahahah. Our first test comes against Germany or Argentina in the Semi's!! Watch that Italian defense yooo.

FORZA AZZURRI!

Battle Record
    27-18
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK FLAME
    I'm not the one to criticize others but I see where you're coming from with that comment. I Think That Member's Avatar is a bold statement towards Homosexuality if I see it correctly. Which is fine in it's own right, who is to judge someone for something they do in private? Big Hoss you may want to think about the effects that Avatar may have on other people. It could be viewed as aggressively soliciting homosexual promiscuity in a vulgar way. This depiction of homosexuality can offend not only heterosexuals but may even offend people of the gay community (although I believe there are no homosexuals on this site). I know your intentions are not to offend anyone but that Avatar could be confrontational. I know it’s a lot to ask but can you consider using a different Avatar? I do find that type of vulgarity offensive but I know everyone has the right to choose their own Avatar within Rapbattles Guideline.

yes, i like. i will look for another avatar by tomorrow, is this because black flame, you think the man in the picture is a joke of you? i promise it not joke of you just because he is black and presumably gay, yes. i am sorry, no fight no offense
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss
    yes, i like. i will look for another avatar by tomorrow, is this because black flame, you think the man in the picture is a joke of you? i promise it not joke of you just because he is black and presumably gay, yes. i am sorry, no fight no offense
    change it now or i will ban you

nobody here wants to see a guy sucking a dick everytime they go in a thread

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Today's England match was one of the most boring things I have ever sat through. At the moment we're almost playing like Germany used to in the nineties. We don't defend as well as they did though. I hope our lucky run continues, but even more, I'd like to see us play with some passion for once. Like we used to, even.
    Last edited by Dan Dare; June 25th, 2006 at 03:24 PM

T.P
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli Manning
    FORZA AZZURRI!!!!!

That's fucking correct. Italy is going to dominate it's side of the bracket. Australia? Bwahaha. Then we either have Switzerland or Ukraine? Bwahahah. Our first test comes against Germany or Argentina in the Semi's!! Watch that Italian defense yooo.

FORZA AZZURRI!
    youll lose to Switzerland or Ukraine. I promise

Battle Record
    36-12
    lol italy been playin sloppy i have 2 admit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got a hole in you then your bleeding
    so its not like im just calling you pussy for no reason - Jada

doesnotexist
    Yaaaaayaaaaa!!!!

Portugal 1 Netherlands 0

Battle Record
    27-18
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    change it now or i will ban you

nobody here wants to see a guy sucking a dick everytime they go in a thread

It would only demonstrate the result of some insecurity if one really were 'disturbed' by that picture. Nonetheless, my aim was not to offend you, or make you feel uncomfortable or anything, sensitivity causes all kinds of problems.
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss
    It would only demonstrate the result of some insecurity if one really were 'disturbed' by that picture. Nonetheless, my aim was not to offend you, or make you feel uncomfortable or anything, sensitivity causes all kinds of problems.

riiiiiiight

..Own You
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll.
    Today's England match was one of the most boring things I have ever sat through. At the moment we're almost playing like Germany used to in the nineties. We don't defend as well as they did though. I hope our lucky run continues, but even more, I'd like to see us play with some passion for once. Like we used to, even.
    Naaah..

This Was Probly The Best I Seen England Play In This World Cup. Both Halfs They Were Creating Chances And Closing The Opponents Down. We Didnt Slow Down Too Much In Either Half. But Yeah We Dont Defend Well On Set Plays And Things Like That, But We Have Made A Slight Improvement From The 'Sweden' Match.

COME ON ENGLAND!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Quote Originally Posted by silent_will
    Naaah..

This Was Probly The Best I Seen England Play In This World Cup. Both Halfs They Were Creating Chances And Closing The Opponents Down. We Didnt Slow Down Too Much In Either Half. But Yeah We Dont Defend Well On Set Plays And Things Like That, But We Have Made A Slight Improvement From The 'Sweden' Match.

COME ON ENGLAND!
    We didn't really make ANY real clear-cut chances. There were half-chances, but nothing really close. We played okay, sure, but if the free kick hadn't gone in - and on any other day it wouldn't have - you might not be talking that way right now. So even though we played better today, because of the way we approached the game, we still got by on luck IMO. Luck that they hit the crossbar; luck that Beckham's goal went in.

..Own You
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll.
    We didn't really make ANY real clear-cut chances. There were half-chances, but nothing really close. We played okay, sure, but if the free kick hadn't gone in - and on any other day it wouldn't have - you might not be talking that way right now. So even though we played better today, because of the way we approached the game, we still got by on luck IMO. Luck that they hit the crossbar; luck that Beckham's goal went in.
    I See Where Your Coming From. I Also Believe Beckhams Goal Was Pure Luck, The Fact That It Just Squezzed Past The Goal Keeper. If Wayne Plays How He Played Today, Many Good Chances Will Be Created On Saturday.

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Beckham's goal wasn't pure luck, you misunderstand me lmao. It was pretty much a perfect free kick. All I'm saying is, on any other day, it would've gone by the other side of the post, or the keeper would've gotten more on it, or it would've hit the wall. What I'm saying is, we can't depend on things like that to win us the World Cup.

T.P
    Battle Record
    1-0
    If Ecuador actually played well themselves we would have lossed, thats how bad were playing..
    Sven has beenmaking wrong decisions ever since he announced the squad.. ill say that now, and itll still be true even if we win the world cup.. but if we dont, hes gonna get slated..
    But ill also say that playing Owen Hargreaves is a decision that has proved to be okay, even though it didnt look like it at 1st

doesnotexist
    LMAOOO is anyone watching portual vs netherlands?

wow @ all the cards

theyre geting in fights and shit

3 reds so far