User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Sound Soap

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Sound Soap

any of yall used this??? what u think about it??

Battle Record
    2-0
    Isin't that some sort of noise-reduction tool? I've read about it somewhere. I don't know much about it so I can't really tell you what I think.
    Last edited by I Am..; June 5th, 2006 at 04:09 PM
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

^^^yeah i got that shit the other day...its pretty nice yo...works well.....and its like having X-Noise, X-crackle, and X-click from the waves joints, all in one.....BUT....dont go buy it....its not worth the money...i mean, it definitely is worth havin, but not for 150 bucks....its one simple little plug-in....

Battle Record
    2-0
    Lmao, if you already got it then why are you asking what we think about it? C'mon now..Your supposed to ask us what we think before you get it...

Wow at you buying a plug-in for $150..Opey probably has it or can get it for you for a fraction of that price..
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    huh? he didnt buy it. u just like yellin at kids now.

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    huh? he didnt buy it. u just like yellin at kids now.
    Lmao! Noo..I'm not..

its not worth the money...i mean, it definitely is worth havin, but not for 150 bucks....its one simple little plug-in....
    I just assumed he did from that post..What makes you think he didn't buy it, Op?

nah man......i didnt buy it..i was just wonderin what yall thought about it, if youve used it, i was kinda impressed when i compared it to waves noise reductions, and thought id ask...the shit combines all of waves noise reduction shit, and dont even put any type of dent at all in my cpu.....

oh and yeah, your definitely yellin at people man....thats all i ever see you do on here....make up for your shortcomings @somebody else....cuz i aint tryin to hear that shit...

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    bodymore BITCH!

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOPxDIGGA
    oh and yeah, your definitely yellin at people man....thats all i ever see you do on here....make up for your shortcomings @somebody else....cuz i aint tryin to hear that shit...
    ROFL @ Bodymore..

Man, I'm not yelling at people. I never yell at people. You just think I'm yelling at you. What I don't get is this..Your asking what we think of it when you you've already bought it. How does that help you? Would you buy a car then ask how well it performs? No..
    Last edited by I Am..; June 6th, 2006 at 05:27 AM

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOPxDIGGA
    nah man......i didnt buy it..i was just wonderin what yall thought about it, if youve used it, i was kinda impressed when i compared it to waves noise reductions, and thought id ask...the shit combines all of waves noise reduction shit, and dont even put any type of dent at all in my cpu.....
    My bad then, man. I didn't mean to "yell" at you. I just thought you bought it..from what I read. I must have misunderstood.

lmao @ I Am apologizing....
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...