User Tag List

Page 1 of 37 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 553

Thread: Where the beef goes...READ THIS!!!

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

Where the beef goes...READ THIS!!!

Cuz right now...it's up most of your fuckin asses.

Lemme take a moment to drop a bit of commentary on you fucks.

First off...with this being the last week of the season...
    I wanna thank everyone who participated; showed up every week, dropped as dope as they could, voted on as many battles as they could...
    And voted fuckin honestly...without swaying or bitching.

Thank you...you cats are an asset to the league.
    Please continue to grace this motherfucker with your presence..

And...
    I know not everyone has gotten a title shot...when I know alot of cats have been deserving of em. I'm sorry about that...there's just alot of names to try and squeeze into the hunt. Good records have led the way, solid wins, dope punches...but so have losses at inopportune times.
    If I haven't dropped a title shot or contendor's match on you...and you deserved/are deserving of it...I'm sorry. I've tried to be as fair as possible, but I guess with humans...fuck ups happen.

Now...

Here's some shit for the rest of you...the cats who prefer to act whiny as fuck...the cats who prefer to hire ghostwriters...the cats who prefer to do the ghostwriting...the swayers, the ones who stretch a thread to over 100 posts with bitching!!!

Fuck you!!!

I've ran this league for many seasons now...and do you know what I've come to always count on?
    I can always count on hearing motherfucker's opinions, i.e, BITCHING AND COMPLAINING!!!
    About how this league is run...

First, motherfuckers say this should be a league like LLL...
    You must provide sample punches...they must be good...
    You gotta damn near be Chrit or Spit to get in here.
    Fine...
    I tried it that way...

Then motherfuckers complained...said that LLL was the only REAL battle league on RB. Said that 1-2 should be like a stepping stone...a place to practice and hone dull skills into sharp ones. A place where FL herbs can learn...learn how to diss, learn how recognize a good diss...
    So...again...fine...
    I tried it that way too...

And sure enough...cats complained...
    Too many no shows...too many FUCKIN ALIASES...(sound familiar?)
    So we went back to the old way...
    Only the dope cats...only the solid hitters...only known motherfuckers...
    And, attendance fell way down...so I started offering cash prizes to get peeps interested again...
    That went ok for a couple, three seasons...shit flowed real well...
    I was even voted as having the best league on RB, I think...not sure, but I think I got that on one of the RB Awards threads...

Anyway...lo and behold...LLL Jr. meets it's demise...
    All of a sudden, I got cats complaining that I should let all these Jr. cats in...that without LLL Jr...all they have is Front Lines...and we all know how that can be...
    So they complain, again, that 1-2 should be a stepping stone to LLL...now that there's no Jr...that they have no where to truly hone their craft...

Walla! Once again, 1-2 is full of herbs (sorry for the term, herbs...but that's what you are) and my work again increases like crazy...
    I go from setting 10-15 battles a week to setting 32 fuckin battles a week.
    But that's ok...cuz cats appreciate the league, right?
    WRONG!
    Most cats do...and again...I motherfuckin thank you...but other cats wanna play "follow the leader" with the voting...or accuse others of doing so...
    Other cats wanna Derive it up in my threads...give me tons of posts to clean up...that's extra work, fuckers!!!
    I know everyone loses their cool...and I can understand doing so...
    Every now and then. That's cool...you feel wronged...you wanna speak your mind. Every now and then.
    But some of you make careers out of complaining!
    Every fucking week.

So, now what?
    You cats wanted divisions, I gave em to ya...
    You wanted belts...I gave you belts...
    You wanted Contendor matches...you got em!

And now you want all the herbs gone...AGAIN?
    We've been down that road before, people. WTF?

I can't make everyone fuckin happy...it just ain't gonna happen.
    So stop fuckin complaining. Stop clogging the threads.

The playoffs are here...money's out there to be won.
    Jay's gonna see his cash from last season any day now...
    Sorry for the wait...
    And whoever wins this season, won't have to wait as long.
    Finally straightening my shit out...fuck buying houses.
    And next season...with sign ups...
    We'll just fuckin see...I haven't figured out what to do yet, but I'll find a middle ground.
    Until then...chill.

Peace

Battle Record
    42-21
    on the real, thats tight. i feel your pain.
    but on the real also, you should get some1 else moded(whos not a moron) to help you out in your absence just to clean things up and keep it tidy ya know..
    holler

too good to be true
    Battle Record
    4-4
    born, uve done a great job running this league this season and dont let anybody tell ya otherwise

i do think the sign ups should be a LITTLE harder to get in then it was this season, but other then that 1-2 hasnt been THAT bad. i will say the voting is mainly a huge circle of fl herbs though, and it got more and more obvious as the season went on.

and i would like to apologize last week for my battle, as u know it takes ALOT to get me started up over something and that herb anov pushed his limit with his comments. so sorry.

but ya, uve done a great job this season. thanks for all ya hard work.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    Understand where ya coming from. A middle ground is good.

Idea for entry requirements: Have a strict set of rules for entering. Entrants must either:
    1) Be an LLL head
    2) Be vouched for by an LLL/respected head you know
    3) Have 3 links with good enough battles BUT to save you having to check everything, ANY LLL head can judge the links and vouch for them.

the 3rd entry option is a bit dodgy I know but that's the hard one, giving new potentials a chance without blocking good people and also without letting complete herbs in

Battle Record
    42-21
    yeah, that should be taken into account next season.

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins
    word...

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    speaking of derive, the faggot's allready bitching in my thread before I drop... can you go put him straight or delete the posts or something?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    vaskez im sure u re suggestin just those entry requirements that fit you right?i agree that 1-2 punch league needs to be filtered somehow but wit a less harsh methods.maybe we should have some kind of penalties for dickriders n hatevoters and also for anoying, swaying or just toomuch beefin muthafuckas.i know we already have somethin like that but in my opinion WE should be the judge and the jury in this league and born shoulda just confirm or overrule our decisions.we could make a thread every weak and vote against some dudes that we have problems with.i m sure cats would behave much nicer under threat in this league.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by COM
    speaking of derive, the faggot's allready bitching in my thread before I drop... can you go put him straight or delete the posts or something?
    Go check in again...I cleared shit out.

Battle Record
    43-12
    amen to that shit!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by WorstKace
    vaskez im sure u re suggestin just those entry requirements that fit you right?i agree that 1-2 punch league needs to be filtered somehow but wit a less harsh methods.maybe we should have some kind of penalties for dickriders n hatevoters and also for anoying, swaying or just toomuch beefin muthafuckas.i know we already have somethin like that but in my opinion WE should be the judge and the jury in this league and born shoulda just confirm or overrule our decisions.we could make a thread every weak and vote against some dudes that we have problems with.i m sure cats would behave much nicer under threat in this league.

lol, do you realise how ridiculous that sounds? If ANYONE already in the league is the judge and jury THERE IS NO FILTERING.

My method should suit everyone, since LLL heads are generally those respected and acclaimed by most of the text side of the site (a few exceptions with recent additions etc.) And didn't I say that anyone can drop 3 links and born/respected heads/his trusted advisors can decide if they get in?

Besides I was just offering an idea for what born needed: a CONCRETE plan for entry decisions

also, being a respected LLL head is not just about talent. It's about being fair, honest, balanced voter, experienced, know what's played, unbiassed etc.

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    Wow, I sense btk has been bottlin it up and just let it all out.

Thats what herbs do. tisk tisk

smh.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaskez

...also, being a respected LLL head is not just about talent. It's about being fair, honest, balanced voter, experienced, know what's played, unbiassed etc.
    i like your thinking vaskez.i just wanted to say participation must be ensured also for those who are not well known yet but voting fair n honest like you said.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    ^^yeah I agree with that

but just ANYONE already in the league i.e. inc. potential herbs that got let in should not be part of the decision process else they'd just let more herbs into the league

anyway I don't even really care about the league that much lol since I just joined and if (yeah it's not Born's fault, but it's a fact) battles take so long to be cleared and set up, there's not much point cos there's like 2.5 weeks between posting 2 lines, lol

Battle Record
    15-7
    wow @ your 4472 character post. Thanks for fixing my rec.
    Artificial.Intelligence