User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 92

Thread: Why is it so hard for people to type like... people?

Battle Record
    37-1

Why is it so hard for people to type like... people?

Is it really THAT hard to type using decent grammar? Typos are ok, nobody cares about typos. But, why can't you guys use periods, question marks, exclamation points? Fuck, every now and then I want to get loose too and just make quick posts, but it really doesn't make a difference.

I can't stand people that type like this:

LOOK AT ME i put some words in caps in every single FUCKING sentence just to make it APPEAR like i am YELLING at YOU

now I SKIP A WHOLE LINE just to start a new thought because i am INCAPABLE of FUCKING typing like a NORMAL person

this shit is gay

please

dont fucking do this

you MAKE YOURSELF seem like a MORON

ThAnX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    12-1
    Lmao. When I made this thread, they said I was an arrogant bastard.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    37-1
    It's not about being arrogant. It's about me not getting a headache reading people's estupet posts. Damn jews.

Battle Record
    12-1
    I know, you damn dirty jew.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    37-1
    Mr. Damned Dirty Jew to you, sir.

I wish I was as cool as you to start a thread like this

Battle Record
    37-1
    If my name was "Lil' Laydee" grammar would be far from my first concerns.

Well if I had my 2000 posts it wouldn't be Lil' Laydee.

I. Ben. Aspownded
    im hispanic so i never learned any grammer in school

Battle Record
    37-1
    Congratulations! You used a period at the end of that sentence. Now, if you would have used a comma after the "Well," you would have an even better sentence. How old are you, guman?

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by jose'
    im hispanic so i never learned any grammer in school :2thumbs:
    1. Hispanic is a derogatory term, use latino.
    2. It's grammar.
    3. Stfu.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    I'm thinkin he is hinting at Nimrods thread about evolution... his thread contained all that stuff. lol. Why didn't you just put "Why is it so hard for Nimrod to type like..people".

lol.

And Laydee.. It's because you have a vagina.

I. Ben. Aspownded
    Quote Originally Posted by El Niņo, 'Merge
    1. Hispanic is a derogatory term, use latino.
    2. It's grammar.
    3. Stfu.
    my point exactly. shit u should be a teacher kid

bitch.
    Battle Record
    11-25
    Honestly, I understand exactly where your coming from. It isn't hard at all to type with correct grammar. But I used to type out short stories and shit, so thats why i'm pretty used to using correct punctuality.

Quote Originally Posted by El Niņo, 'Merge
    Congratulations! You used a period at the end of that sentence. Now, if you would have used a comma after the "Well," you would have an even better sentence. How old are you, guman?
    What did I ever do to you?
    fixed:
    What have I ever done to you?