5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ExplictWords_XTC

5 100.00%
  • Billz$

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: ExplictWords_XTC vs Billz$

Smokin Srawberry or it might be cherry..on that bubba cush or it might be hairy..who said that smoke at blowin real heavy..smoke comin out the windows of the chevy!!!
    Battle Record
    14-7
    uppin#3

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Billz- really weak verse..your punches were wack on Explicit...You need to think more about what your saying and make it all come together better..You also need direct personals on him..and leave the girlfriend jokes out, all that is played...Just stick to battling other newbs that are new to the site and work ya way up and you'll become better as you progress

Explict- Its obvious you took this battle..however, u need to work on your structure..leave all the dashes,commas, etc. out of your verse, all it does is make it look sloppy and messy..Your punches were meh, they could have been better, but you took this battle with your verse

\/-Explict for reasons above
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted
    WOW if that first verse wasn't stupid....

Billz:
    you have a long way to get somewhere on here, punches were weak, structure was awful, sorry homie elevation is a must, everybody has potential to do better on this site you should think about put'n in some work to do that

X:
    getcha structure together you punches were hit'n, some nice internal rhyme'n, flow'd good, not the best but still it was better then most ya kno work on better creativity and originality ya feel me homie you have potential also i wanna see where it takes you
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Smokin Srawberry or it might be cherry..on that bubba cush or it might be hairy..who said that smoke at blowin real heavy..smoke comin out the windows of the chevy!!!
    Battle Record
    14-7
    thankz uppin#4

Sublyminole Artiz...Bitch
    Battle Record
    20-10
    XTC....won this all around/overall.....but the ("") <<< Thats a bitch move to win a battle but I feel where U R coming from......U had hard hitting punches, Nice structure, and better wordplay...
    V// XTC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-7
    last uppin

uppin#5

plz vote yal

vote up plz

Battle Record
    19-9
    v// explicit

his rhymes were better (other nigga was a bit played out)
    flow and punches were sick and he came down harder
    both yall need to elevate on structure

Pieces:

Im -not- BacK
    Battle Record
    14-4
    Billz- really weak verse..your punches were wack on Explicit...You need to think more about what your saying and make it all come together better..You also need direct personals on him..and leave the girlfriend jokes out, all that is played...Just stick to battling other newbs that are new to the site and work ya way up and you'll become better as you progress

Explict- Its obvious you took this battle..however, u need to work on your structure..leave all the dashes,commas, etc. out of your verse, all it does is make it look sloppy and messy..Your punches were meh, they could have been better, but you took this battle with your verse

v// Explict for the reasons i have stated