User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: Hieroglyphics

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Cali))))) Name a crew that could stop tha force that I strike with, Let alone try to hold the pen that i write with, You could even chop off my fingers i type with, those i hold tha mic wit, thinkin i might quit
    Battle Record
    9-3
    hey lets start a crew called Living Legends too LOL. c'mon people, ya gotta do a little underground hiphop research before you name ya crew.
    <center>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Green)>Complexity Within Words</table>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please Help Close These

Battle Record
    0-2
    Quote Originally Posted by A$tonish
    hey lets start a crew called Living Legends too LOL. c'mon people, ya gotta do a little underground hiphop research before you name ya crew.
    xD How about we name ourselves Blackalicious! I'll be Gift of Gab and you can be Cheif Xcel! I got a great name for our first album, we'll call it "The Low End Theory"!

Man we're original.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Post again kids and u are banned for filling this thread with shit. And A$tonish. Don't cry just cuz i'm winning in my battle against u. So shut the fuck up kid.
    Last edited by Crucial Times.; May 30th, 2006 at 04:30 PM

Cali))))) Name a crew that could stop tha force that I strike with, Let alone try to hold the pen that i write with, You could even chop off my fingers i type with, those i hold tha mic wit, thinkin i might quit
    Battle Record
    9-3
    I would never cry. Besides, considering how hard ppl ride your dick i'm pretty amazed it's still only 3-1. Good shit though. BTW, if you don't want ppl to post stuff than don't address them like you did me in that post. If your a true hiphop fan you would understand the humor in you using the EXACT same name as one of the most established underground crews in hiphop. It's just funny thats all.
    LOL@Cornea being 12-0 and not being able to beat someone as "garbage" as me lol.
    BTW man i'm cool with you and i got respect for ya, plz don't ruin that by talkin shit and callin me "kid" when im at least 4 or 5 years older than you. (depending on which screename age your goin by lol)
    Peace Homie.
    No hate
    No Beef
    Hopefully non from you either.
    <center>

Please Help Close These

Battle Record
    0-1
    I would never cry. Besides, considering how hard ppl ride your dick i'm pretty amazed it's still only 3-1. Good shit though. BTW, if you don't want ppl to post stuff than don't address them like you did me in that post. If your a true hiphop fan you would understand the humor in you using the EXACT same name as one of the most established underground crews in hiphop. It's just funny thats all.
    LOL@Cornea being 12-0 and not being able to beat someone as "garbage" as me lol.
    BTW man i'm cool with you and i got respect for ya, plz don't ruin that by talkin shit and callin me "kid" when im at least 4 or 5 years older than you. (depending on which screename age your goin by lol)
    Peace Homie.
    No hate
    No Beef
    Hopefully non from you either.
    Then respect the crew. Hell with the name. Just respect the people of the crew. Thats all i ask. I don't respect people when they fill the thread with crap bout the names. Look at other crew names and tell me that they aren't shit. Its bout the people in it. Respect that. N respect to you as well. Ur an upcoming artist holmes well on the right path, and I respect u. Conversation is over. ~1~

Battle Record
    26-14
    hmmmmm Real original crew name. Wheres Del and pep love,opio,tajai,casual, phesto dee, a-plus, and domino. Hiero Baby. Represent. You should make another crew called souls of mischeif too LOL. Come up with somthin original. Besides, Hiero is way doper than you guys and most everyone on here. I kinda wanted to join but i can already see the continuous verbal attacks in crew battles because you completely bit your crew name. Peace.
    haha and you wouldnt have been let in! you're wack

Battle Record
    26-14
    Wow looking at all that shit you just typed to prove a point about a name proves to me that you have no life.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Upping for more tryouts.

Battle Record
    0-2
    My last post in this topic. I can't hate on you(Crucial) or your crew for not knowing about a group. For a second I was going to post some hateful BS, but then I realized how childish it would be, considering this is just an online forum group. Do your thing, but I highly suggest you downl... I mean buy some Hieroglyphics music. I'll tell you up front that their ill as fuck, definately worth coppin'. Definately a big name in the Hip Hop scene, even if they don't show up on MTV or BET.

Oh, and about other group names, I feel ya. I mean, the "oldest crew here" is 100% bitten. Hieroglyphics is a word, so it's bound that multiple people might try to use it as a group name, but Insane Joker Lyricists? There's already a Insane Clown Posse, very populer already, and theres no way their name isn't just a giant bite off of ICP. If you havn't heard of them either, look'em up and find out yourself. I don't like ICP very much at all myself, but I know they got a pretty big fanbase.

Battle Record
    26-14
    ICP do got a big fanbase but their still wack.

Battle Record
    0-1
    *sighs* Respect to ya Rajel. Uppin for tryouts.

Battle Record
    9-3
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Dusk2Dawn...
    Wow looking at all that shit you just typed to prove a point about a name proves to me that you have no life.

Looking at your join date and your amount of posts proves to me that you also have no life. Mean while i sit at a desk for 8 hours a day makin anywhere from 2000-7000 a month so Yes your right, i have no life. Except the one where i make a ton of money and get to sit on my ass and explain to kids like you how wrong you are when you try to make a stupid point like this one. LOL
    <center>

Please Help Close These

Battle Record
    0-1
    Looks at this crew and how fucked it is. Yah....this ain't gonna work out holmez.

Battle Record
    26-14
    Looking at your join date and your amount of posts proves to me that you also have no life. Mean while i sit at a desk for 8 hours a day makin anywhere from 2000-7000 a month so Yes your right, i have no life. Except the one where i make a ton of money and get to sit on my ass and explain to kids like you how wrong you are when you try to make a stupid point like this one. LOL
    I bet you do. haha