User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: Hieroglyphics

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    26-14
    this crew aint like second chance, but elevate and come back. Stay upp no hate

Battle Record
    0-1
    ~Welcome Mc Mystique~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    ~Welcome Brandon~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ф»¤Tier One Crew¤«ф Summit Ave.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-5
    Text Tourney.

Read Rules An Join!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...22#post4525122

Battle Record
    0-1
    Word I did. Good idea holmez. I'm out for now. ~1~

ф»¤Tier One Crew¤«ф Summit Ave.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-5

Retired.
    Battle Record
    58-0
    I don't get out Egyptions have anything to do with RB or Related..

*supports crucial in his 14th name on RB

Battle Record
    0-2
    Wow. People here are biting off of the mighty Hiero Imperium? This is a disgrace to the REAL Hieroglyphics crew. I thought this was a Hip Hop site! Ain't nobody here heard of the Hiero crew? Del the Funky Homosapian? He's the main rapper(not the singer) for Gorillaz, in case you havn't heard of him but have heard of them. He's also one of the crew in Hieroglyphics.(Total of 7 in the group, Casual, Opio, Tajai, Pep Love, A-Plus, Phesto, and Del) They've been doing their thing as a group for about 10-15 years, can't remember exactly. From Oakland, CA, probably my favorite bay area rappers.

http://hieroglyphics.com/contents/home.php - Offical website. If you have Real Player, you can click sounds and listen to a bunch of their songs.

Look'em up, Hiero is the shit. Biting their name is lame though. No hate, do ya thing, but you should come up with something new.

Blah...
    good luck man.
    <<The real Renegade

Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazz™
    I don't get out Egyptions have anything to do with RB or Related..

*supports crucial in his 14th name on RB
    They do now. lmao. wats popping holmes.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajel
    Wow. People here are biting off of the mighty Hiero Imperium? This is a disgrace to the REAL Hieroglyphics crew. I thought this was a Hip Hop site! Ain't nobody here heard of the Hiero crew? Del the Funky Homosapian? He's the main rapper(not the singer) for Gorillaz, in case you havn't heard of him but have heard of them. He's also one of the crew in Hieroglyphics.(Total of 7 in the group, Casual, Opio, Tajai, Pep Love, A-Plus, Phesto, and Del) They've been doing their thing as a group for about 10-15 years, can't remember exactly. From Oakland, CA, probably my favorite bay area rappers.

http://hieroglyphics.com/contents/home.php - Offical website. If you have Real Player, you can click sounds and listen to a bunch of their songs.

Look'em up, Hiero is the shit. Biting their name is lame though. No hate, do ya thing, but you should come up with something new.
    No idea who da fuck u are. N never heard of sum damn music group called Hieroglyphics. There's probably a reason for that. Goodbye.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly B. Sparkz
    Blah...
    good luck man.
    thanx holmez.

Battle Record
    0-1
    I'm out crew. Be back later this afternoon.

Cali))))) Name a crew that could stop tha force that I strike with, Let alone try to hold the pen that i write with, You could even chop off my fingers i type with, those i hold tha mic wit, thinkin i might quit
    Battle Record
    9-3
    hmmmmm Real original crew name. Wheres Del and pep love,opio,tajai,casual, phesto dee, a-plus, and domino. Hiero Baby. Represent. You should make another crew called souls of mischeif too LOL. Come up with somthin original. Besides, Hiero is way doper than you guys and most everyone on here. I kinda wanted to join but i can already see the continuous verbal attacks in crew battles because you completely bit your crew name. Peace.
    <center>

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Green)>Complexity Within Words</table>

Please Help Close These

Cali))))) Name a crew that could stop tha force that I strike with, Let alone try to hold the pen that i write with, You could even chop off my fingers i type with, those i hold tha mic wit, thinkin i might quit
    Battle Record
    9-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajel

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY
    <center>

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Green)>Complexity Within Words</table>

Please Help Close These