Faith in crisis? Roll the dice...this is you Islamic, Hindu, Buddist, Pagan, born somewhere else on another day and
You're different entirely, what you believe is all about geography,
open your eyes, reassess what you think you realise, you know what you're worth?
...think again, its equivalent to me writing here with a pen
I appreciate any animosity, ask questions like Socrates, life isn't the rehersal, its the opening night, theres no respite or reversal, its diverse but purposeful?
Your asprirations are your minds creations, desperate affiliations, borne from stereotypical associations...the girl who wants to get married, the boy who wants to be a soldier, i told ya. They want the ideology, i send them my apology, cz life aint gonna be easy with no one to tell them, its hell man.
I took pictures at numerous fixtures, all this time thinking I'm drinking lifes elixir, now I'm taking this trip down memory lane, driving me insane to know my emotions are inane chemical reactions of my brain, living without religion, if I'm wrong am I forgiven, the ultimate sinner, or an unequivocal winner?
Paley's watch, and Pascal's wager, interesting takes on the notion of a saviour, do me a favour, I crave original behaviour, but what's that worth? life aint nothing but giving birth, then waiting for your turn in the hearse,
its almost senseless to suppose that we're more than evolutionary, yeah its pretty scary but its how i'll thrive,
I'm joining the minds already in overdrive