User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: need somebody to design myspace page - willing to donate mixtape, beats, or verse....

Battle Record
    3-1

need somebody to design myspace page - willing to donate mixtape, beats, or verse....

need somebody to design myspace page - willing to donate mixtape, beats, or verse....

Basically, I need a hot new design for my myspace page, based on the new crew mixtape, that I will be selling on the page

I already set up a paypal for the mixtape, so I wana be able to sell it right off the page, like click some shit to buy, nahmean

But as I said, I need the whole page designed

I'm willing to donate a free foundation mixtape, a beat lease, and maybe a collabo verse, just holler and bargain with me

In case I get multiple offers, drop ur myspace so I can compare niggas

Also, I need this joint done asap status, so I can begin selling this mixtape on line

The foundation

Hit me b4 u start any design so I can send pics and we can discuss what we need and all that

Thanks
    The gOD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    go over to hiphopgraphics.net and talk to the graphics heads.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Good idea
    The gOD

Battle Record
    37-1
    it's hiphopgraphics.net silly face!

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    thats what i put stupid head

Battle Record
    37-1
    lmao at you editing the post

jew

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz