Showing results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: M1 - Can't you Tell

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    *downloads free beat... and puts out a remix*

whoot.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Okay! I'm likin' this, repetitive but still good. Drum pattern is nice with it, the only thing I would adjust on this beat is the mixing part. Very distorted with the bassline and the kick, lower the volume down and you'll be straight.

M1
    ^thanks I appreciate it, the file I uploaded doesn't distort though, soundclick's encoder is a POS.

DAMN yo that's a heater! I've used that sample before but I like your version better haha... drums are on point too, the shaker and hats are tight. Bass rides it perfect... can't really think of anything to crit so just keep on bangin
    SECRET ARCHIVES MIXTAPE COMING SOON!

Some of the underground's best kept secrets are about to surface...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<a href="
    src="
    border=0 alt="SoundClick Now!"></a>

M1
    What sample fam lmao. There's no samples in that beat whatsoever

tats some ill shit m1 nice work!!

Battle Record
    3-0
    Nice. That rocky feel is cool. Kick IMO has too much reverb on it. Those high pitched sounds killed it. Nothing to really complain about. This is dope. Nice job. Keep at it.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...44#post4498244

BIGGEST DICK ON RAPBATTLE INFORMATION's Avatar
    m1 is my dude and he still owes me money...holla b

MY SHIT BANGS...HOOD SEAL OF APPROVAL
    REALTHUGZ - HOOVER DEUCE

DONT GET SMOKED LIKE LIL RAY RAY...

home
    Battle Record
    61-19
    this is SICK sonnn~~ brapp brapp~~

(new track daily)

nice ish dogg... real polished..

Raticus
    LATEST UPDATE

================================

Beats for the Streets by

Raticus...

home
    Battle Record
    61-19
    how come we getting all these old 02 heads in this section of rb... shits dope.

(new track daily)

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-3
    I like that beat that those guys didnt pay you for. you should take a plane and go put the burners to em. that beat kinda reminds me of a scott storch type of beat. if you can make beat like him you gotta be some kind of good. keep up the good work man.

...Tension'us Venomo'us
    Battle Record
    10-14
    This shit is tough, on some Just Blaze type shit...shit is hot, keep doing ya thing son...

If you Die with the devils first kiss.then Look to the sky and Say This:
    I live High in the essence of unbleviable Gods Hands
    I love like roses and sink threw fingers just Like Sand

From Bein Satans Angel..To Hating The actional Clan
    Tryin to Be heartless.........But thats not Being A Man