Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: The Encephelon Capacity

Battle Record
    8-3

The Encephelon Capacity

older piece.... my 4th ever i think

Ayo I would walk the line and erase it so narcoleptics could walk with me
    they can see things like Christ, they won't regret it as their optics bleed
    Its like sodomy, intercourse with our minds from a new and strange positions
    we can travel through a land of screwed up and estranged ex'bitions
    a maze of attrition. souls looking for a Kismet key to nirvana's gate's and
    a place where laws of fate are negated, a place with the Magic Of Ancients
    Where some of the bags of amazement are lurking in the corners of Wonderland
    Where the truest knowledge is discerned and we learn to understand
    Find the real behind your brother, Man, and burn Logic's fragile censor borders
    listen, this is the alltime legendr'y diagnostic adventures of a mind disorder
    Bring landmines and mortars, shatter the solidified wall of pre-conception
    This is the cube of genius, the best of guys, and the rest. find the need to step in
    and violently accept it. The cortex is a prisoner that sings for sovereignity
    Open up, shatter borders, and become the thing of beauty's epitome
    Itll be, the wise man's centerpiece, the size of this? The universe aint a caricature
    The massivest can walk the grounds of Coruscant to the Shire on Middle Earth
    and its still a little bigger, find it, patrol it, discover the precocity behind the paragon
    ill believe i find Avalon, when i walked up to my innards to the masters song
    the gray matter is a vagabond, wandering until God feels the times right
    and the Spinner Sisters meet them together under the same limelight
    A divine sight, to see the wonder of knowledge and power mixed
    The term beauty? Used loosely; this event is a colleged amount of bliss
    We can demolish the apocalypse of the brain matters cognisance, we are the catalyst
    To power, supremity, knowledge, a reign over matter, feel the revolt to the apathy?
    This is .......... The Encephelon Capacity

wiki shit then

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-1
    That was actually pretty good being ur fourth piece... i enjoyed the multis and the complex rhyme scheme... the vocabulary and imagry was outstanding... i liked the wordplay and especailly the ending line... all of it flowed nicely, although i do not like the font you chose... it fucks up the structure and i find it harder to read that way... good use of lyrical skills in this one... i would have liked 2 c a different topic but this one was fairly original.. i love it when people use symbolism in their pieces and reffer things to books and movies etc..
    very nice work, and if possible, return the favor to one of the oms in my sig, preferably the last one... thanks

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-3
    Wow some of the words you use are really intelligent especially for your age. You must hear it a lot but thats actually really great. i mean m,ost people wouldn't know the Encephalon is the brain Overall it's very intelligent it's quite suprising. Rhyme and flow was great, I think you have some great concepts in the two pieces I read. Good job overall and check my piece:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292751

Battle Record
    8-3
    thanks..

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Wow some of the words you use are really intelligent especially for your age. You must hear it a lot but thats actually really great. i mean m,ost people wouldn't know the Encephalon is the brain Overall it's very intelligent it's quite suprising. Rhyme and flow was great, I think you have some great concepts in the two pieces I read. Good job overall and check my piece:
    ^^^^^WERD couldnt've said it better myself........

Battle Record
    8-3
    upping///

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-8
    yoo shit vocab was ill for bein your age fo sho.......iamma 12...... My vocab is stuck in the 2nd grade with that shit...flow was ill...... skeme was illlll ill piece son
    Drop some feed i'll RTF

Convict Cliff.Hanger Ft Baron

Battle Record
    8-3
    thanks...

Battle Record
    2-4
    excellent peice. interesting topic.
    Your skillz are very impressive.
    excellent vocab usage and good rhymes
    nice multies, and excellent flow.
    overall this was an interesting peice.
    keep it up

Battle Record
    8-3
    rstl was deleted so i dont need this post
    Last edited by soulstice.; May 21st, 2006 at 12:51 PM

Battle Record
    8-3
    pump up da sterio sonz

Battle Record
    8-3

You've Earned a Custom Title! niggerican's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Wow man that was nice, specially for a 13 year old, wouldn't have expected it until I looked at age. Um but yeah nice vocabulary usage it's a big one, got some good rhyme scemes all that's good. Keep writing, sharpen up, you got skills.

Battle Record
    8-3
    thankss...