User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Rise To Arms - Feat. IsIs

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-3
    Welll I think there was only one problem with this piece is that it was a more of rant which i don't think did justice to the idea of the collab. Technically the rhyme was great some of it complex and both were consistent, but the collab had no significance to me the reade. So overall for your next collab I'd like to see utilization of the collab to be more intertwined where each part of the piece add something the other piece needs, sort of like a sybiotic relationship. You got the skills tho no doubt bout the that, just focus it.

RTF if you have time to Mockery:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292214
    Last edited by Syk.iLL; May 14th, 2006 at 10:45 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    26-14
    You both are talented there's no doubting that but this wasn't my type of shit. I mean you both had good rhymes and vocabulary but it wasn't really that meanigful. This felt more like an audio track to me. Anway you're vocabulary couldn't have been better was ok but needs work, you're flow was good but there was no emotion in this piece. In all honesty I know you guys got talent but it feels like ya'll were just fooling around on this and weren't taking it seriously. The topic didn't really have any purpose but for this kind of piece I'll say it was good. Keep it up but drop some meanigful piece you guys got good talent.

Hit up my piece "The Infantry" that I'm bout to drop. Peace

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    rust the wrong cats find your raps gone missin,
    Let her craze, the revolution is confusion,
    Diffused in illusions protruded emcees losin,

Isis this was without definitive lyricism you fed the verse well but this here got me like damn......

We speak the toxic shit, diseases often spit...
    Lyrical Stability achieved through projectile vomit tricks...
    I inject now, an steal your ears virginity...
    Sodomizin' your dignity, while my words paint it vividly

Eleete this was your strongest part a very solid delivery and verse from you twin glad to see you elivate to so much

both came ill clean your punches up some and you'll be jaw dropping but never the less this was some ill shit.
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    8-11
    I really liked this piece....It flowed well..the vocab was on point and....as a collab I felt that both drops went well together....This is one of those pieces where while reading ur flowing and imaging a dope track behind it.....GOOD SHIT.....keep that shit going.....ELEETE I aint dick riding but you got some nice shit form what I've been seeing......K...I...U

dreadedfistofthenorthwest
    Battle Record
    14-6
    thanks for all the feed yall for real. peace
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

Back By Popular Demand... ELEETE's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Yea no doubt thank you all, I appreciate all of you...An that constructive critiscism is madly appreciated, yo IsIs ima get at you asap about that deal...I bounced tonight an had too much to drink lol...Oh an I will get back at all your pieces as soon as im sober i promise...
    Last edited by ELEETE; May 15th, 2006 at 01:48 AM