User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10
Showing results 136 to 142 of 142

Thread: The UFC Title

Dam Fam .. Str8 Pic!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cubix Box
    Obscure Intelligences

crack on personally i dont rate UFC i prefer boxing anyday but ye

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Heavyweight in the UFC has a max weight of 265
    AI

Battle Record
    56-9
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenge
    And obviously, The NBA or any of the teams may decline to let me play because im not any good or just not good enough. You are going way to in- depth over a simple concept, Dana OWNS the UFC...If you are not good enough to fight in the UFC then tough luck, the UFC is basically his "TEAM" or "FRANCHISE" of fighters so if he does not want you then you can't join. I never said anything about trying out or entering a draft, he cannot discriminate but if You are a fucking sissy lala he wont sign you and thats it.
    how can you possibly sue him?
    You're hopeless, man. I just wrote countless paragraphs about why and you didn't pick it up. You can sue him under the Sherman Antitrust Act. Go research it yourself, dumbass. Oh, and the UFC isn't Dana's "team" or "franchise," you stupid motherfucker. . it's his LEAGUE. You don't know what you're talking about. THE SHERMAN ANTITRUST ACT, google it or something.

But yo, Chrit. . if you only have to lose weight, then why do you have to get in 4-5 more fights? If the max weight is over what you are, then they are legally denying you entry, but after you drop that weight. . they can't tell you that you have to fight more (though I would advise doing that in comparison to filing a law suit because you'll gain a shit load of enemies when you merk the UFC like that).
    Last edited by Mimesis.; June 1st, 2006 at 01:31 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    56-9
    Quote Originally Posted by RoUgH JuStiCe
    crack on personally i dont rate UFC i prefer boxing anyday but ye
    Boxing is starting to get old. I'd rather watch people wrestling, throwing kicks, and punching in comparison to just watching people throw punches. Shit's just more entertaining. I like that show "The Contender," though.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimesis.
    You're hopeless, man. I just wrote countless paragraphs about why and you didn't pick it up. You can sue him under the Sherman Antitrust Act. Go research it yourself, dumbass. Oh, and the UFC isn't Dana's "team" or "franchise," you stupid motherfucker. . it's his LEAGUE. You don't know what you're talking about. THE SHERMAN ANTITRUST ACT, google it or something.

But yo, Chrit. . if you only have to lose weight, then why do you have to get in 4-5 more fights? If the max weight is over what you are, then they are legally denying you entry, but after you drop that weight. . they can't tell you that you have to fight more (though I would advise doing that in comparison to filing a law suit because you'll gain a shit load of enemies when you merk the UFC like that).
    I just need some big name wins...
    Big name wins = more sponsors
    More sponsors = more money in my pocket

And yeah... pissing off Dana White is always a bad idea.
    AI

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-2
    What the hell is in your arm?