Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

Viva La Mag Vol.2

The Mag Vol.2

Match Reviews
    -Tim

Bounce 7-0 vs. Nib Oswald 5-2
    Very awesome battles here Bounce came very original as did Nib but I just felt I connected more with Bounces verse it was more complete in my eyes
    all ends were tied up nicely and that what I like see Nib did I good job put I just felt he could have completed his verse a little more and that gives bounce another win

Tim 5-2 vs. Brixton 5-2
    Damn Very sad to say we both no-showed but when Brix comes back from vacation we will meet again

Spekz 4-1 vs. NiNjah Red 3-0
    I have to say very very nice job by spekz I loved the way he wrapped up his verse it was very awesome to see someone thinking on that level thought he had the win for sure above average verse but wooh ninjah killed it on some other level shit and that’s what I like to see people elevating week in and week out

Elemental Soul` 3-1 vs. Glory 3-1
    Glory is a monster with some of the ideas he comes up with I have to say he was very dope flow and very dope rhymes that’s what I always liked about him he came with a nice verse that over came Elementals but don’t get me wrong it was a good verse also but just a little blander

PhillyCannonz 2-0 vs .Provoked Images 4-3
    Philly has some out of nowhere said he signed out he has a very high creative level as shown in his verse and that what I like to see but Provoked also came very original and creative also the votes were all tied up on this one so I made the final vote for Provoked just had the better story in my eyes

Topic 4-3 vs. Born To Kill 4-3
    Rematch that I was waiting for last time I thought BTK had a sick fucking verse and lost 6-5 so I know he was looking for this one came strong as always with his dope style Topic really didn’t come this week so BTK got the win

Camarac 2-1 vs. Deviate 3-3
    Deviate I felt has had the toughest opponent list this season and was tasted by the 2nd best in the league at this time and Cam showed just why he is the second best in the league with the verse just flows off my mouth when reading aloud Deviate came good but it was not good enough to beat the cam

el poeta 2-1 vs. Ben N. Cyder 2-2
    Both these guys have awesome styles so I was glad to see them go at it everything about there verses were flawless in my eyes but I felt that Ben had the better story in the end good battle tho close

Twixn... 2-2 vs. Auspicious 3-4
    Twixn… had a good verse that would for sure given aus a run for his money but the former SS champ signed out hope to see him again in the future

Laureate 3-4 vs. kronik-boom 1-2
    Kronik came out with a very detailed verse as lyric came out with what looked like a rushed verse but it did look thought out but when you only write 10 lines you cant really get everything you need to get out

Seneka 1-2 vs. Spoken Deity 1-2
    Seneka at first came in this league like an ass thought he was hot shit until he stood up to bounce and almost got kicked out of the league has grown up and came with an awesome verse sucks it was wasted on a no show

T-Square 1-2 vs. Atticus 0-0
    upset battle of the week in my eyes the hungry atticus came in this league like a true champ which even kind of impressed me but t-square was not fazed coming with a above average verse which I don’t think a lot of people saw coming from him I felt atticus underestimated him and got beat for it

-=|TumTum|=- 2-4 vs. Julius Caesar 1-3
    Tummy came with a dope verse looked a little rushed but could have been thought of before hand but Julius signed out before hand and didn’t show

Upset Of the Week
    -Tim

T-Square 1-2 vs. Atticus 0-0

Verse Of the Week
    -TayTay

Bounce-
    Try and Aviod it!
    a tale of fatal attraction

Week 9 Top 10 Power Rankings
    -TayTay

#10- M.Pulse
    This dude has been elevating alot everytime i read one of his poems i think wow he has a great imagination and i think that if he were to actually take his time in writing his verse he could be one of the best.

#9- Ninjha Red
    Im amazed at this dude when i saw his name i tought noob but this dude has been dropping fire not to mention hes gotten 2 OM HOF he could be running for rookie of the year and has completely elevated since the first time i met him in 2004

#8- Elemental
    Everyday this dude just gets better and better he came in the league and started great then when they matched against great poets and just barely lost hes elevating and he is becoming a lethal member of SS

#7- Glory
    Dudes been writing since 2004 and since the first time i saw him drop ive been a fan of his poetry hes made OM HOF a couple of times and is one of the nicest SS writers yet watch out for him

#6 - Ben N. Cyder
    What can i say its ben? hes good cocky at times but when it comes to writing poetry this kid is a beast hes is a contender for rookie of the year when i interviewed him i found out alot of great things he has poetential to be the best in thi site

#5 - Deviate
    A very talented poet everytime he drops a poem its from the heart lately he hasnt been having motication but i expect him to trun it around these next couple of weeks

#4 - Camarac
    This dude has sme skill ever since he first started SS hes been dropping some fire he has a record of 3-1 and has been doing poetry since 2002 this is seriousyl a lethal memver of SS

#3 - Tim
    Tim is dope hes almost beaten everyone on this site hes been writing since 2003 and he has made the OM HOF 2 times he is yet to win a league but if he tries no doubt he could win this seasom

#2- Born to Kill
    WOP2 Finalist this dude is certaibly one of the top 5 poetry heads on this site his verses are always full of emotion and he always drops hard a fsvorite to win this season

#1- Bounce
    Well everyone knows Bounce hes pretty nuch the best on the site won the WOP this season and i think he will win SS this year as well

Week 9 Rankings
    -Tim

Week 6 Rankings
    Bounce 8-0
    Nib Oswald 5-3
    Provoked Images 5-3
    Born To Kill 5-3
    Tim 5-2
    NiNjah Red 4-0
    Glory 4-1
    Spekz 4-2
    Topic 4-4
    Camarac 3-1
    Elemental Soul` 3-2
    Ben N. Cyder 3-2
    Twixn... 3-2
    Deviate 3-4
    M. Pulse 3-4
    Laureate 3-5
    el poeta 2-2
    kronik-boom 2-2
    T-Square 2-2
    Seneka 2-2
    Enemy.0-1
    Soulstice –0-0

Week 9 Predictions
    -Elemental Soul

Hw Title Match Bounce 8-0 Vs. Camarac 3-1
    It will be very close though.

Contenders Match Born To Kill 5-3 Vs. Provoked Images 5-3
    Simply cuz i think he's more creative with ideas when he sees a topic.

Tim 5-2 Vs Nib Oswald 5-3
    Close tho.

NiNjah Red 4-0 Vs Glory 4-1
    He's impressed me more.

Topic 4-4 Vs Spekz 4-2
    Top's nice, but i think he needs a lot more practice on rhymeschemes.

Ben N. Cyder 3-2 Vs Twixn... 3-2
    I've beaten both, but i felt ben gave me a bit more of a challenge with his verse.

Laureate 3-5 Vs Seneka 2-2
    Dunno much about Seneka, and Laur'll win this if he looks at the due date correctly lol.

el poeta 2-2 Vs Deviate 3-4
    Dunno much about el poeta, but i know deviate's imagery skills have been ill.

kronik-boom 2-2 Vs T-Square 2-2
    Close, but kronik's impressed me more... i actually don't know much about t-square.

Enemy.0-1 Vs. Soulstice –0-0
    I don't think i've read enemy's shit unless it's a known guy in an alias... but soulstice's technicolor angel open mic impressed me.

Interview Of the Week
    -TayTay Interviewing Ben. N Cyder

AntuanIsGod (4:01:57 PM): Hello Ben
    benncyder (4:02:01 PM): Hey whats up
    AntuanIsGod (4:02:09 PM): What do you think of the league so far?
    benncyder (4:02:46 PM): Well, there's certainly tons of amounts of competition, plenty of heavy matches going on, I cant tell who's gonna win won week, who's gonna lose the next.
    AntuanIsGod (4:02:54 PM): i agree
    AntuanIsGod (4:03:05 PM): but in your opinion who do you think is the biggest competition?
    benncyder (4:03:16 PM): Biggest competition eh?
    benncyder (4:04:32 PM): Well, Bounce is doing great at the moment, being 7-0 going on 8 wins in a row, I think he's got the upper hand so far. But I see BTK, Brix, Nib, and others coming up big. I believe BTK is the most competition right now, because he is a very unpredictable writer.
    AntuanIsGod (4:04:49 PM): yes
    AntuanIsGod (4:04:57 PM): now tell me what comes to mind when i say
    AntuanIsGod (4:05:00 PM): Bounce
    benncyder (4:06:01 PM): Insane. He's a crazy motherfucker, what else can I say? He's very intelligient, and 50% of RB cant understand half of what he's saying, unfortunately. He goes berserk and owns topics when he gets them, no matter what the fuck it is.
    AntuanIsGod (4:06:06 PM): Tim
    benncyder (4:07:18 PM): Very quiet. He hasnt really been into the league as he usually is, probably because he's a busy ass man. BUT, Tim is a great competitor, he's fair, and definitly one of the greatest mods/guys I've met on the net. He came close to defying Bounce's winning streak, which is highly impossible, I say he's one of the hottest around.
    benncyder (4:07:23 PM): No homo.
    AntuanIsGod (4:07:43 PM): who do you think will end Bounce's winning streak if anyone
    benncyder (4:08:41 PM): Born To Kill. It'll be probably the best match in the history of RB, because when they faced off in WOP 3, I dont think they were fully up to their normal writing standards. I predict BTK to win the match.
    AntuanIsGod (4:08:56 PM): yeah
    AntuanIsGod (4:08:59 PM): now some background
    AntuanIsGod (4:09:06 PM): How long have you been into poetry?
    benncyder (4:12:29 PM): Hmm, well I was just a newbie a while back, and certainly wasnt into writing poetry or topicals. I was basically in FL battling one million times a day, winning some, losing alot. So I figured, text isnt for me, let me try topical. I wrote alot after I got the hang of it, I grew into it quickly. Then I wrote a piece that got into the OM HoF, which was a great accomplishment for me, and especially being an inexperienced writer. Now that I've gotten a couple of those under me, I decided to get noticed and joined Sacred Scriptures, where I'm at today. I won my first two battles to some fabulous writers: first Nib Oswald, and then Camarac. I lost two straight times also, first to Glory, then to Elemental Soul. So alot has been going on in my writing career, I never stopped to think that I should give up.
    AntuanIsGod (4:13:27 PM): who is your biggest insporation as a poet
    AntuanIsGod (4:13:39 PM): what inspires you to write is a better question
    benncyder (4:15:05 PM): I'd have to say...Sharp. He's a great writer, I love his sense of style, his sense of rhythm. I have many inspirations, such as Bounce, BTK, Camarac, and all of them. A lot has to do with bonding, and so far only one of those people I mentioned HAS bonded with me, crew wise. Shout out to Sharp though, love his style.
    AntuanIsGod (4:15:20 PM): well thank you for your time Ben
    AntuanIsGod (4:15:25 PM): any closing statements?
    benncyder (4:15:30 PM): Sure.
    benncyder (4:16:44 PM): All I have to say, is good luck to everyone in SS, and good luck to everyone trying to get in. May God bless you all in your matches, and hopefully there is a good turn out to the league. Great job Tim for modding so greatly, superb job to Bounce for going 8-0, hopefully you dont sign out. And uhh, Second Coming bitches.
    AntuanIsGod (4:17:08 PM): thank you for your time
    AntuanIsGod (4:17:13 PM): have a great day

Tims Final Thought

This has been a very awesome Season of SS so far and actully the busiest i have ever been in my life with work. SS keeps my mind at piece its fun writing and reading all of your guyses pieces i am really glad to have been given the opportunity to run this league i want to say thank you all for not being asses to me i know i am new to modding leagues this only my second season and i hope to have more in the furture it is very fun and i am glad you guys enjoy it. If there is something you dont like bring it to me and we will work together to fix it. Lets keep this league great and Bullshit free i hope all the no-shows are gone now so i can keep reading all of your guyses work and wathcing you all elevate
    -Tim

Battle Record
    34-13
    This mag was very interesting, good shit, Tim... you're one of the first cats i was familiar with when i first joined the site i think u had a hova type name i forgot lol so it's an ill thing to see u've become a dope mod. coool for showin my predictions lol.

Po'Ethics
    Battle Record
    6-4
    Nice work guys.. Good mag. Thanks for the kind words too...

Let me know if you need any help with the next one..
    Po'Ethics Lives

Battle Record
    0-1
    *ovation*
    Thanks for the effort and organisation, fullas! It makes for that much more of a community feel.

...the mag, that is. Not a mass manboy orgy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IJL: Because 'NAMBLA' was already taken.

Battle Record
    8-3
    yay mag!

pretty cool shit here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You are the selfish one! CrosT Over's Avatar
    Battle Record
    46-10
    Well Thought Out...captured Some Interesting Moments With The Interview...and I Always Love The Breakdowns...good Stuff Fellas
    I EMBRACED THE DARK SIDE WHEN YOU STOLE MY SON

Battle Record
    1-0
    dope.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Seneka's Avatar
    Hmm, it's a nice mag, but I'm suprised Tim called my verse awesome when I only gave it about 80% and toyed around with metaphors and the whatnot. Maybe I should try to be the next interviewee, that way I can tell how I changed and everything else.
    Got Personality?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion
    yeah it looks nice

Battle Record
    16-4
    good mag...

im back active again so tim ill get back into helpin if needed

and boooo @ noone filling in me and elementals battle for predictions(seeing how ele's predictions are)..

some should do that..i like to see opinions
    Last edited by Plexus; May 14th, 2006 at 08:06 PM
    Monster's Ink

2xOMHoF

Courtesy of: Elvis Freshly

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Cool mag...nice work.

And thanks for the props.

Peace

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion
    thanks

Battle Record
    9-10
    yeah great work...
    late... but who cares :P
    READ MORE

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins
    Ok, so i took an intro to poetry class and I'm trying things I learned there, the reason my verse was so short was because i was following this excercise where you cut your poem in half to try and see if you can make a strong statement still
    A few achievements here and there

Battle Record
    8-3
    ^^^my brothers friends or something took a poetry class and they were able to fit two pages of meaning into, like, 8 lines..

or so they say