Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 130

Thread: White people information thread

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dez.
    20/20 nukka. .

They did anonymous surveys of dating websites and posted pics of different races of males, all on a similar level of looks, and adjusted their incomes.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but they were ludacris.

I.E., an average looking asian male would have to make $250,000 more a year than an average looking black male for a black woman to be equally interested in him.
    That's interesting... What was it like for a asian woman for black men?

Battle Record
    14-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickis Smalls
    Illusion of huge penis > Money

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I was watching some show on billionares and their interest rates in bank accounts are highter than millionare's total worth.

Battle Record
    30-12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickis Smalls

I remember Asian males had it the worst. Sorry.

But they listed a particular race of woman and then what it'd be required to for her to be interested, and every time Asian males had to make the most money. . White males were second on every list besides Latin women, Blacks were second there. .

hm. . lemme see if I can google the graphs

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0
    wOOt

this topic is fun..

Battle Record
    30-12
    Also, here's another gay fact, 85% of women greatly prefer a man who's 6'0 or taller. GG 5'11 . . .

Battle Record
    14-3
    Also, here's another gay fact, 85% of women greatly prefer a man who's 6'0 or taller. GG 5'11 . . .
    I'm a winner on that one!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I remember Asian males had it the worst. Sorry.

But they listed a particular race of woman and then what it'd be required to for her to be interested, and every time Asian males had to make the most money. . White males were second on every list besides Latin women, Blacks were second there. .

hm. . lemme see if I can google the graphs
    that's what I wanted to confirm, because that's what I believed... Asian males in general are considered least attractive of the races...

I liked being the underdog... It makes regular achievements such as fucking a black chick look like miraculous feats.

Battle Record
    30-12
    "A RECENT BROADCAST on ABC's 20/20 -- video excerpt linked below -- dealt with online dating sites and the patterns they reveal in White women's dating and mating behavior.

The study cited by the program shows that White women prefer White men -- in fact, 97% of White women's replies to men's profiles are to White men -- but the percentage of those willing to racially mix rises if the non-White male makes an extraordinarily high income.

For the percentage of White women willing to date outside their race to rise from 3% to 50%, an "Hispanic" male (a deceptive category, since "Hispanic" is not really a racial term, though most self-described "Hispanics" in America are Mestizos racially) would have to make $77,000 a year more than his White male counterpart. A Black male would have to earn $154,000 a year more than the equivalent White man to boost his chances to 50%; and an Asian male would have to earn $247,000 per year more.

One White woman interviewed referred to the "premium" as a "security deposit" -- a cynical remark, no doubt, but an apt one considering the increased risks for the woman when dating outside her race.

The 97% figure runs counter to the stereotype common among some misogynists who have attached themselves to White racial-nationalism.

The extraordinarily high "premium" necessary for Asian dating success among White women bolsters the idea that women respond more to "ruggedness" and perceived masculinity -- areas where Asian males are often perceived to be lacking -- than to intelligence, for which Asian males are known.

The study also shows that economic security is an important factor in women's mating behavior, and, in extreme cases, this can trump a woman's natural desire to find a mate of her own kind.

We can be sure that this factor -- especially as White families are pushed down the economic scale by immigration and globalism -- will be used by the Establishment to encourage racial mixing in the future, and has been a factor in their economic leveling programs -- like welfare for the underclass and Affirmative Action -- all along. "

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=8688

I don't know why the article only covered "white women" seeing as the segment covered Blacks, Mexicans, Asians and Whites. .

gay.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    lol... Yeah I saw a study on that on TV once... They had a line up of men... and all the women chose the taller guys, and then they told the women that tall men were janitors, high school coach, etc, and short men were lawyers, doctors etc.. They changed their minds real quick...

I'm 5' 8", so I guess I gottt work harder to be more noticed... And I feel that way in just normal life... Luckily for me, I'm really dope in general.

Battle Record
    14-3
    Modest too

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by inspire
    what does what it do and what it is mean
    What's going on/Whatchu doin/Whats happening.
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    14-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Key
    What's going on/Whatchu doin/Whats happening.
    this thread is no longer about that try to keep up okay

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by inspire
    Why do people say "one" instead of goodbye

Feel free to ask questions my fellow white brothers
    Its a New York/ Bob Marley thing, "one" is short for, "one love"
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    1-1
    your either a really dumb ass female or playin stupid as hell...
    u can be on rapbattles.com typin a 16bar thread but u cant tell wtf snap music is?
    you got all those fuckin posts on this site from b/s but u dont know what it do?
    lol thats funny man, u must be like one of them fine ass (DUMB AS FUCK) blonde hew heffner girls... lol yea iight then

Im flexin thizzno
    Peazoz

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]