I'll dot your eye then leave you to rest with frags in ya chest from my 4.5 please ....homicide got ya shivering in the corners office with notes on your feet

I got that shit that will put your life on hold make your skip a beat feel the heat rise from the soul of you feet poor souls repeat the same destiny ......rest in peace.. is what we say to our decesed grandma's and nices

Thugs parking lot pimping bonnyviles and caprice's but enjoy it while it last because death follows creeping through your hood unseen because deaths hollow.... hollow tip's imploding your body through your car door

you can try to run but your not getting far though..... but we ponder try and figure how can we last longer ..... but nothing can't stop an derranged wife from pulling out the gun from her holder

He cried as he told her .. he loved her he would never put somone else above her.... he adored her as he watched her goto sleep at night carmel skin with brown eyes ...he reminissen her image as he weep at night

sleep tight like an condom out of the package for the first night..... grip tight like the micro phone that a kid holds during stage fright.... but then you slowlly drip away like the pee of an 2 year old at night

day lights glimmer as you realise..... you haven't done everything that you have fantansized so you will be penalized with regret for eternity..... shit i don't know about you but that sounds like hell to me....