User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: .. In Memory

Battle Record
    0-1
    not bad. seemed more poetic to me than anything else. had some clever lines, some good emotions and shit from here to there. no complaint really. cept you forced a couple of multis here and there. and I hate that font and size. that shit really hurt my eyes man. other than that keep dropping.
    UA

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    ^alright, peace.

Battle Record
    37-24
    Alright..you gradually get doper and doper with every aspect of ur writing...you really impress me with most pieces you drop.....you have a great way with words in this piece, you use vocab when needed, but at the same time you make it easily understandable, the imagery and emotion were just amazing which you usually master in ur pieces so i was in aww..yet not suprised. the thing that really seem to stick out to me ...is how you made the piece seem very real yet at the same time you mixed relgious type a shit in there..which made the piece a lil more unpredicable..and exciting. i thought you did a nice job with this piece..and twisting the topic to make it creative/original

overall nice drop

KEEP UPS

RTF..on my piece Why I WRite (E.A.P Views)
    Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    thanks. will do.

Battle Record
    242-30

Battle Record
    0-1
    I dunno. some times it seems like you werent too sure about the wording, cause there was some awkwardly worded lines in there man. but others were good. it seemed more poetic than anything. it was cool and shit. I enjoyed it as a whole. only problem I had was that at times it may have been simple, and theres nothing wrong with that, but at times you tried not to be simple and it backfired cause a couple of words were used in a way they shouldnt have been used. also the size 1 you used to post this really hurt my eyes,, the font hurt me even more lol.. dont do that again man. but yeaa it was cool.
    UA

too good to be true
    Battle Record
    4-4
    Damn Nash, this is probobly the best shit ive seen from u homie. Deep, deep shit right here. Kept me interested, very creative throughout. Nice vocab too. I liked the little twist at the end, nice. I will say the flow wasn't how i would like it, but the creativity in this makes up for it. Also, make ya font bigger dog, lol.

Great read homie.

Battle Record
    242-30
    sorry size one looked big on my comp. rofls, peace. fixed it. thanks for comments.

Battle Record
    242-30
    last upps. my next piece is going to be A LOT better than this was, so be on a look out.

Battle Record
    242-30
    up for a bit more feed?

old shit.