User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Warned Posters (Freeposters, Spammers, Biters, etc.)

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Warned Posters (Freeposters, Spammers, Biters, etc.)

Remember these are just a warnings. I don't have time to look into every thread and post to list every single person that freeposts. So consider this as just a reminder to stop what you're doing that you're being warned for. You can report people who are offenders in this thread, but I don't want to see people flaming each other which causes more freeposting.

Freeposting

It has been brought to my attention that some posters are freeposting in this forum. I don't know if it's to bring up post counts or they are just talkative people.

Please be mindful that you're not supposed to "chat" in this forum. Please post when there is a good reason to, use your better judgement on this.

Warned Posters for Freeposting:
    Detrimental
    Untouchable
    DRZMosNotorious

Spamming

Please do not advertise your site in this forum. Thankfully people are good about that here.

Biting

I'll list your name here if you're caught biting. I will not ask you to get banned. I think the permanent listing of your name here and everyone reminding you that you're a biter is enough.

Battle Record
    7-0
    what do you mean biting? .. getting someones GFX and putting your name on it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    16-1
    ^^^^^^
    biting= copying off someones work or in your terms "GFX" and claiming it as your own
    saying u made it n all that basically means plagerizing

Battle Record
    7-7
    biting a sig he means...

yeah exactly....can we tell you when ppl are free posting?

Battle Record
    19-9
    yeah im pretty damn sure you can
    AUDIO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0
    I need to talk to you Dickis. I really don't feel as though I freepost. I see alot of people on here that do and I don't do anything along the lines of what they do. If this is about my PPD then that's because I'm always on RB all day. I wanted to know the guidelines of freeposting. It would be gladly appreciated if you could reply to me on this one.

Battle Record
    19-9
    Quote Originally Posted by detremental.
    I need to talk to you Dickis. I really don't feel as though I freepost. I see alot of people on here that do and I don't do anything along the lines of what they do. If this is about my PPD then that's because I'm always on RB all day. I wanted to know the guidelines of freeposting. It would be gladly appreciated if you could reply to me on this one.
    a freepost is whe you reply to something like this

"dog that shit is str8 dope, keep it up"

if you want to know what acurate feed is, its atleast 200 characters, saying what you like about the thing your giving feedback to, and saying what could be fixed
    AUDIO

Battle Record
    5-0
    Quote Originally Posted by LyricalyInclined
    a freepost is whe you reply to something like this

"dog that shit is str8 dope, keep it up"

if you want to know what acurate feed is, its atleast 200 characters, saying what you like about the thing your giving feedback to, and saying what could be fixed
    o.k thanx man. I usually leave good feedback but other times I do say things like

That shit is Straight Dopeness. I'm feelin it. keep it up man.

I didn't know that was wrong. I'll leave the right feedback from now on. and Dickis if you still have more to say I would appreciate it.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I'm not saying there's an absolute rule on what freeposting is. Sometimes you can only say so many things.

Just use your judgement and see if what you're posting is constructive, as in does it add anything to the thread or is it just adding to the chat room like conversations.

I don't want to make this place so serious that you can't have fun, but at the same time, I think you have to be aware not to make needless posts that don't add anything to the thread. As long as you do that, I think it will be all gravy.

Plus you can freepost in the lounge.

Battle Record
    5-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickis Smalls
    I'm not saying there's an absolute rule on what freeposting is. Sometimes you can only say so many things.

Just use your judgement and see if what you're posting is constructive, as in does it add anything to the thread or is it just adding to the chat room like conversations.

I don't want to make this place so serious that you can't have fun, but at the same time, I think you have to be aware not to make needless posts that don't add anything to the thread. As long as you do that, I think it will be all gravy.

Plus you can freepost in the lounge.
    Thanx alot Dickis. I appreciate your explanation. I'll make sure that I don't talk to people like it's a chat room and post something constructive every time.

- Dickis

Battle Record
    5-2
    Quote Originally Posted by detremental.

dude stop posting get a life... i mean you got like 100 posts a day wtf?
    ues to be 250 a day @ one stage..

Originally Posted by RXL
    lmao iv done that before and its landed on opey...

iv actually tried banning him and tax several times...

i know i cant...but damnit it doesint hurt to try

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by TeK-NiK
    what do you mean biting? .. getting someones GFX and putting your name on it?
    I'm pretty sure he means, biting someones graphics, consist of taking the persons sigg/any type of graphic, and altering it to your needs. If you are not given permission to use that particular sigg/ graphic, it is called biting/ stealing, Now if it is given to you its a different story, but really thats what is consisted of biting one's work in short.

Battle Record
    7-0
    iite .. cheers for explainin ... ma bad for cloggin' this up!