User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Wk 2: :NyKali: 0-1 vs. Hu@raChe. 1-0

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Quest
    damn damn...good battle right here....both poster were nice as fuck...both look like they was well thought out too...much respect to both i think u both did a good job....but my vote goes to Mr.Hu on this one....it's just seems like his sticks out a lil more.....Nykali had some nice shit but it looks as if Hu's would grab attention more so my vote is hu....much respect,keep doin yalls thang

v/Hu
    Thats whats up homie.... Thanks on the feedback, much appreciated, ~1
    2-2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WTF?
    Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by detremental.
    This battle was very good. Both dropped a good piece. I think Hu played with the background more on his piece. The theme was very good and I liked the effects. I felt as though the picture of Dwayne Wade through the blend off a little though. Nykali's piece had great blend and coordination with the colors. He also had very good effects as well. I have to give it to Nykali though for the fact that his piece looked more together. Again, Hu's picture of Dwayne Wade threw his blend off a bit. Nykali's piece had more of an actual blend that made it better. Both did very well on this though.

\\//Nykali
    in my view i thought Hu. meant to make Dwayne Wade stick out more over the BG bcuz its about him not tha bg u get me well juss look at any B-ball mag. and u'll see tha ball player in it is tha center of attention

this is turning out 2 b a great match and tha suspense is killing me lol i sound like an old lady watchin soap opra.........ummmm......
    . : : J U N I O R : : .

sayword.
    Battle Record
    4-0
    real close but imo v/ hu

i think the render of kobe was kinda ghey a lil plain and too dark

props to both tho
    Just Dope.

Battle Record
    4-5
    Text -NyKali
    Backround -Hu@raChe.
    Effects -Hu@raChe.
    Sharpness -Hu@raChe.
    Picture -Hu@raChe.

V/ = Hu.

Battle Record
    11-9
    Two different kinds of dopeness

Hu- I loved the entire piece, i like how you had all of the background in the black/white/grey color and your focal point in color....that was a very good render to use of wade...nice job on using the actual 2006 playoff logo in the piece, it made it look professional like something you would find on the seat of a heat game...the only thing i thought didnt belong was the photo like render in the upper left with wade and kobe.....Is that who you think is gonna be in the finals? cause ur drop was based on the heat bulls matchup.........overall very nice

NY- I like the theme of yours because of the different approach of the two front runners for MVP...I thought you chose excellent renders for this and i really liked the kobe dunking up in the left corner, but i felt that it would have been better if you had lowered the opacity on each one and made a blur starting with the first position...you know what im saying, i think it would look better. I thought you should have used more of the team colors in the background. Also, Nash should have had a bigger role in the graphic because it seems like he is more or less in the background.....still would have stomped on us lightweights

vote=Hu
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW
    hus was dope nicly color choice nice placement of everything, and yeah ny's seemed a lil cluttered and on the dark side but still dope...

hu's was better though..

V/ HU'
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    12-2
    Vote - Hu
    Nice, clean, proffesional looking job. Nykali, i werent feelin yours, the text needs work along with the background. The main pic of kobe could be a lot better but the other 2 are ok. Hu, i liked your concept and came together well, maybe work on the text but its still ok.

Battle Record
    9-10
    vote - Hu...

personally.
    READ MORE