Battle Record
    69-7
    Awards SS Season Champion

Wk 2: :NyKali: 0-1 vs. Hu@raChe. 1-0

Topic: NBA Playoffs Graphic
    Dimensions: 500x500
    Check in Date: Tuesday, April 25th
    Due Date: Friday, April 28th

Description: Im still awaiting notice from Emerge and Opey on as to what he wants us to make Rb. So in the mean time.. The NBA Playoffs begin this saturday (the 22nd) And we're going to make a graphic using that. Im leaving the topic broad so you can use your imagination on this. Make an advertisement? who you think will be in the finals? First round matchup? Favorite player from the finals? Anything thats related to the NBA Playoffs.. be original, creative and come dope.
    Artificial Intelligence.

Banned
    Battle Record
    16-1
    check.

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Aight! What's popp'n Hu. And I'd say good-luck, but really its got nothing to do w/ it.

this is my Check.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    16-1

WTF?
    Battle Record
    3-1
    thats 1 hell of a drop man keep it up NyKali better come with some thing ggod cuz thats hard to beat
    . : : J U N I O R : : .

Battle Record
    19-9
    damn im glad i didnt have to go up against hu i would have lost lol
    AUDIO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    this was a pretty good battle rite here, Hu yours was nice and it was creative but i just thought it was kinda plain and all, there was to much grey in it which made it just look kinda boring, but yo u still did nice, NyKali, i liked yours alot, u added alot of detail in to it, and i can see u put alot of time into it, the effects are good, i like the kobe in the top rite corner, that looks tyte, the picture placement is good, and the text is nice, good job both.

v/NyKali
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NCredible
    this was a pretty good battle rite here, Hu yours was nice and it was creative but i just thought it was kinda plain and all, there was to much grey in it which made it just look kinda boring, but yo u still did nice, NyKali, i liked yours alot, u added alot of detail in to it, and i can see u put alot of time into it, the effects are good, i like the kobe in the top rite corner, that looks tyte, the picture placement is good, and the text is nice, good job both.

v/NyKali
    Thanks homie I appreciate the feedback...

& definitely a good battle Hu.

upp' more feed, plz, thnx...

WTF?
    Battle Record
    3-1
    damn this was 1 heck of a battle buh i think Hu. took it cuz his was very creative and caught my eye and his refrence to tha playoffs was on point nykali's was a little on tha dark side i like tha way he faded tha renders buh i juss think Hu. did a better job

Vote-Hu.

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHustlaBoy
    damn this was 1 heck of a battle buh i think Hu. took it cuz his was very creative and caught my eye and his refrence to tha playoffs was on point nykali's was a little on tha dark side i like tha way he faded tha renders buh i juss think Hu. did a better job

Vote-Hu.
    Wordage! goodlookn homie... 1-1, 2nd-up

Battle Record
    5-0
    This battle was very good. Both dropped a good piece. I think Hu played with the background more on his piece. The theme was very good and I liked the effects. I felt as though the picture of Dwayne Wade through the blend off a little though. Nykali's piece had great blend and coordination with the colors. He also had very good effects as well. I have to give it to Nykali though for the fact that his piece looked more together. Again, Hu's picture of Dwayne Wade threw his blend off a bit. Nykali's piece had more of an actual blend that made it better. Both did very well on this though.

\\//Nykali

Banned
    Battle Record
    16-1
    lol.

omg.

wtf.

lol.

hi.

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu@raChe.
    lol.

omg.

wtf.

lol.

hi.
    lol.

hi.

T'sup!.

Upp-3.

Battle Record
    84-13
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins
    damn damn...good battle right here....both poster were nice as fuck...both look like they was well thought out too...much respect to both i think u both did a good job....but my vote goes to Mr.Hu on this one....it's just seems like his sticks out a lil more.....Nykali had some nice shit but it looks as if Hu's would grab attention more so my vote is hu....much respect,keep doin yalls thang

v/Hu